(Photo: Patricia Arquette, Angela Bassett and Felicity Huffman in ‘Otherhood’)
Angela Bassett, Patricia Arquette and Felicity Huffman star in Netflix’s Otherhood.
Otherhood, a comedic take on motherhood debuting in select theaters and on Netflix this Friday, should rightfully have been released to coincide with Mother’s Day. That holiday is even one of the film’s major plot points.
But Felicity Huffman – one of the film’s trio of major stars – was then embroiled in her own mom tribulations. In March, she had been charged in the college admissions bribery scandal.
Huffman pled guilty the day after Mother’s Day and is not scheduled to be sentenced until September 13, leaving her out of the news lately.
So, just in time for back-to-school season, let’s take a look at the trailer for Otherhood, also starring Angela Bassett and Patricia Arquette:
The three women play suburban BFF mothers of adult sons who have been neglected on Mother’s Day. All three sons now live in New York City, so they decide to pay a surprise visit. They soon realize that “their sons are not the only ones whose lives need to change. A journey to relate becomes a journey of rediscovery.”
- Lady Edith’s Secrets - July 14, 2020
- Divos! The Claws are Out - July 14, 2020
- Kaye Ballard Doc Debuts - July 13, 2020
- Globetrotting Shakespeare - July 10, 2020
- ‘+Life’ Comes to Localish - July 10, 2020
- Celebrate Ultraman Day - July 9, 2020
- ‘Extraordinary’ Panels - July 9, 2020
- ‘Olympia’ Dukakis Doc - July 8, 2020
- Ringo Starr Turns 80 - July 7, 2020
- Happy 85th, The Dalai Lama! - July 6, 2020