(Above source: Netflix)
Just three months after season one, a second eight-episode season of the Korean romantic drama My First First Love has debuted on Netflix.
In season two, the five college students sharing a house find their romantic relationships deepening.
Ji Soo, who’s also in Netflix’s superhero comedy series Strong Girl Bong-Soon, stars as Teo. Jung Chae-yeon plays Song-yi, a close friend of Teo’s for 20 years. Jung Jin-young is Do-hyun, Teo’s best friend, and now Song-yi’s boyfriend.
Choi Ri and Kang Tae-round out the cast.
For more info, visit Netflix.com/MyFirstFirstLove.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021