(Above source: YouTube video)
Pluto TV, the free, ad-supported streaming service, continues to expand its selection of niche channels.
Dora TV shows the 2000 series Dora the Explorer, the animated adventure for young children about a young bilingual Latina who explores tropical settings and overcomes challenges. Dora the Explorer consists of 197 episodes. (Promotional tie-in alert: a live-action theatrical movie based on the series, Dora and the Lost City of Gold, will be released next month.)
For challenges of another kind, Pluto has also debuted Eleven Sports (channel 519), which offers more than 30,000 hours of niche sports from around the world. Programming includes NBA G League, UMass College Football, ISA World Championships (surfing), the Kontinental Hockey League, WRC (racing), Ultimate Disk League (frisbee), Jupiler Pro League (Belgian soccer) and the Darts World Series.
Pluto TV is accessible for free on the web and via a range of connected TV platforms and mobile devices. You can explore its channel guide and schedule at Pluto.TV/guide.
- Stuck in ‘Castle Rock’ - October 22, 2019
- Visiting Old ‘Haunt'(s) - October 22, 2019
- Free ‘Love’ From CBS - October 21, 2019
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Binge - October 18, 2019
- Living Room or Multiplex? - October 17, 2019
- Playing God - October 16, 2019
- AMC Theatres at Home - October 15, 2019
- Hulu Up North - October 14, 2019
- Boris Karloff’s ‘Thriller’ - October 11, 2019
- Jesse’s Back - October 10, 2019