Back in March we toasted the new subscription streaming service Drink TV, devoted to all things cocktails, beer and wine. Now comes word of the launch of Spirits Network, with shows “dedicated to premium spirits across the globe complete with doorstep delivery in one click.”
Spirits Network has relationships with spirits companies like Diageo, whose brands include Tequila Don Julio; and connoisseurs like Flavien Desoblin of New York’s Brandy Library and Copper + Oak lounges, bourbon expert Fred Minnick and mixologist Rob Floyd. Show titles include Spirits for Beginners, The Curation Desk and The Science of Spirits.
You can become a Spirits Network subscriber starting at $9.99 a month, which includes on-demand shopping alongside your viewing. You can also become an “enthusiast” subscriber for $99 a month, which includes delivery of a monthly “hand-picked” 750ml spirits selection among other benefits. Finally, there’s a “connoisseur” level for $149 a month, which includes “VIP events, bonus loyalty points, and luxury hand-picked spirits selection.”
The latter two subscription levels are now only available in New York City, with other major markets to be added “frequently.”
For more info, visit SpiritsNetwork.com.
- Peter Fonda’s Best Free - August 19, 2019
- Oh on Acorn’s ‘Thorne’ - August 19, 2019
- Stadium Starts Football - August 16, 2019
- Celebrate Janis Joplin - August 15, 2019
- Have a Kookie Weekend - August 15, 2019
- Back to ‘Downton Abbey’ - August 14, 2019
- An ‘Immoral Dilemma’ - August 13, 2019
- Let’s Talk Dementia - August 13, 2019
- Blame ‘The Scapegoat’ - August 12, 2019
- Facebook’s Amazon Doc - August 9, 2019