Back in March we toasted the new subscription streaming service Drink TV, devoted to all things cocktails, beer and wine. Now comes word of the launch of Spirits Network, with shows “dedicated to premium spirits across the globe complete with doorstep delivery in one click.”
Spirits Network has relationships with spirits companies like Diageo, whose brands include Tequila Don Julio; and connoisseurs like Flavien Desoblin of New York’s Brandy Library and Copper + Oak lounges, bourbon expert Fred Minnick and mixologist Rob Floyd. Show titles include Spirits for Beginners, The Curation Desk and The Science of Spirits.
You can become a Spirits Network subscriber starting at $9.99 a month, which includes on-demand shopping alongside your viewing. You can also become an “enthusiast” subscriber for $99 a month, which includes delivery of a monthly “hand-picked” 750ml spirits selection among other benefits. Finally, there’s a “connoisseur” level for $149 a month, which includes “VIP events, bonus loyalty points, and luxury hand-picked spirits selection.”
The latter two subscription levels are now only available in New York City, with other major markets to be added “frequently.”
For more info, visit SpiritsNetwork.com.
- ‘Will & Grace’ Returns - October 23, 2019
- A Meeting of Kings - October 22, 2019
- ‘Intelligent Lives’ Doc - October 21, 2019
- Dorothy Stratten Videos - October 18, 2019
- YouTube’s ‘Booktube’ - October 17, 2019
- Facebook’s ‘Limetown’ - October 16, 2019
- An Ad-Supported MHz - October 16, 2019
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019