Heat getting to you? Maybe the next few days would be a good time to make your own ice cream or gelato!
You can learn this skill and many others as Bluprint, the instructional lifestyle subscription streamer, marks its first anniversary by going free through Sunday.
Just visit mybluprint.com, and enter your email address and a password for video classes in such activities as quilting, sewing, knitting, crocheting, embroidering, cake-making, cooking, baking, writing and painting.
You can also watch non-instructional Bluprint series like the competition show, Doodle Wars.
If you’d like to continue with Bluprint past Sunday, you can pay $7.99 for one month, including one class that you can own forever; $39.99 for six months, with six “forever” classes; or $69.99 for a year, with 12 “forever” classes. For the rest of July, you’ll also get 25 percent off all kits and supplies.
- Peter Fonda’s Best Free - August 19, 2019
- Oh on Acorn’s ‘Thorne’ - August 19, 2019
- Stadium Starts Football - August 16, 2019
- Celebrate Janis Joplin - August 15, 2019
- Have a Kookie Weekend - August 15, 2019
- Back to ‘Downton Abbey’ - August 14, 2019
- An ‘Immoral Dilemma’ - August 13, 2019
- Let’s Talk Dementia - August 13, 2019
- Blame ‘The Scapegoat’ - August 12, 2019
- Facebook’s Amazon Doc - August 9, 2019