(Photo: the hosts of ‘Be Nourished.’ Source: Shalom World)
If you’re one of the millions of family caregivers – someone caring, without pay, for an ailing relative, friend or neighbor – there’s now a TV series supporting you, albeit with a spiritual bent.
Be Nourished, a 12-episode weekly show catering to the practical, emotional and spiritual needs of caregivers, has premiered on Shalom World TV, a 24/7 Catholic channel viewable online, via apps, or over connected TVs.
Each episode will focus on a different aspect of caregiving, including “Making Decisions,” “Staying Engaged,” “Coping with Stress” and “The Spirituality of Asking for Help.” Deb Kelsey-Davis, RN. and Kelly Johnson, co-founders of the faith-based Nourish for Caregivers, host the series with Graziano Marcheschi of the Archdiocese of Chicago.
New episodes of Be Nourished will debut Monday nights at 8 pm ET.
For more info about Be Nourished, Shalom World’ TVs complete schedule, and/or a list of devices, visit shalomworldtv.org.
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021