(Photo: the hosts of ‘Be Nourished.’ Source: Shalom World)
If you’re one of the millions of family caregivers – someone caring, without pay, for an ailing relative, friend or neighbor – there’s now a TV series supporting you, albeit with a spiritual bent.
Be Nourished, a 12-episode weekly show catering to the practical, emotional and spiritual needs of caregivers, has premiered on Shalom World TV, a 24/7 Catholic channel viewable online, via apps, or over connected TVs.
Each episode will focus on a different aspect of caregiving, including “Making Decisions,” “Staying Engaged,” “Coping with Stress” and “The Spirituality of Asking for Help.” Deb Kelsey-Davis, RN. and Kelly Johnson, co-founders of the faith-based Nourish for Caregivers, host the series with Graziano Marcheschi of the Archdiocese of Chicago.
New episodes of Be Nourished will debut Monday nights at 8 pm ET.
For more info about Be Nourished, Shalom World’ TVs complete schedule, and/or a list of devices, visit shalomworldtv.org.
- Peter Fonda’s Best Free - August 19, 2019
- Oh on Acorn’s ‘Thorne’ - August 19, 2019
- Stadium Starts Football - August 16, 2019
- Celebrate Janis Joplin - August 15, 2019
- Have a Kookie Weekend - August 15, 2019
- Back to ‘Downton Abbey’ - August 14, 2019
- An ‘Immoral Dilemma’ - August 13, 2019
- Let’s Talk Dementia - August 13, 2019
- Blame ‘The Scapegoat’ - August 12, 2019
- Facebook’s Amazon Doc - August 9, 2019