(Photo: the hosts of ‘Be Nourished.’ Source: Shalom World)
If you’re one of the millions of family caregivers – someone caring, without pay, for an ailing relative, friend or neighbor – there’s now a TV series supporting you, albeit with a spiritual bent.
Be Nourished, a 12-episode weekly show catering to the practical, emotional and spiritual needs of caregivers, has premiered on Shalom World TV, a 24/7 Catholic channel viewable online, via apps, or over connected TVs.
Each episode will focus on a different aspect of caregiving, including “Making Decisions,” “Staying Engaged,” “Coping with Stress” and “The Spirituality of Asking for Help.” Deb Kelsey-Davis, RN. and Kelly Johnson, co-founders of the faith-based Nourish for Caregivers, host the series with Graziano Marcheschi of the Archdiocese of Chicago.
New episodes of Be Nourished will debut Monday nights at 8 pm ET.
For more info about Be Nourished, Shalom World’ TVs complete schedule, and/or a list of devices, visit shalomworldtv.org.
- Bieber vs. Swift Again - January 24, 2020
- ‘My Grandfather’s Prayers’ - January 24, 2020
- MHz’s Mafia Musical - January 23, 2020
- ‘October Faction’ Debuts - January 23, 2020
- ‘Story Trek: Trending’ - January 22, 2020
- DMR’s Linear Launches - January 22, 2020
- OTA Lifestyle Changes - January 21, 2020
- Court & Crime Additions - January 21, 2020
- ‘Heroes’ on Motorsport.tv - January 17, 2020
- Turn on ‘Airplane Mode’ - January 16, 2020