(Photo: the hosts of ‘Be Nourished.’ Source: Shalom World)
If you’re one of the millions of family caregivers – someone caring, without pay, for an ailing relative, friend or neighbor – there’s now a TV series supporting you, albeit with a spiritual bent.
Be Nourished, a 12-episode weekly show catering to the practical, emotional and spiritual needs of caregivers, has premiered on Shalom World TV, a 24/7 Catholic channel viewable online, via apps, or over connected TVs.
Each episode will focus on a different aspect of caregiving, including “Making Decisions,” “Staying Engaged,” “Coping with Stress” and “The Spirituality of Asking for Help.” Deb Kelsey-Davis, RN. and Kelly Johnson, co-founders of the faith-based Nourish for Caregivers, host the series with Graziano Marcheschi of the Archdiocese of Chicago.
New episodes of Be Nourished will debut Monday nights at 8 pm ET.
For more info about Be Nourished, Shalom World’ TVs complete schedule, and/or a list of devices, visit shalomworldtv.org.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021