(Photo: the hosts of ‘Be Nourished.’ Source: Shalom World)
If you’re one of the millions of family caregivers – someone caring, without pay, for an ailing relative, friend or neighbor – there’s now a TV series supporting you, albeit with a spiritual bent.
Be Nourished, a 12-episode weekly show catering to the practical, emotional and spiritual needs of caregivers, has premiered on Shalom World TV, a 24/7 Catholic channel viewable online, via apps, or over connected TVs.
Each episode will focus on a different aspect of caregiving, including “Making Decisions,” “Staying Engaged,” “Coping with Stress” and “The Spirituality of Asking for Help.” Deb Kelsey-Davis, RN. and Kelly Johnson, co-founders of the faith-based Nourish for Caregivers, host the series with Graziano Marcheschi of the Archdiocese of Chicago.
New episodes of Be Nourished will debut Monday nights at 8 pm ET.
For more info about Be Nourished, Shalom World’ TVs complete schedule, and/or a list of devices, visit shalomworldtv.org.
- Anna Paquin’s a ‘Flack’ - January 21, 2021
- ‘Celebrating America’ - January 20, 2021
- Dramas of Lebanon - January 20, 2021
- Inaugural Speech Binge - January 19, 2021
- You’ve Got Uvagut TV! - January 19, 2021
- ‘Black Vote Rising’ - January 18, 2021
- Bruce Lee Tribute Weekend - January 14, 2021
- The Grio Douses Light TV - January 13, 2021
- MST3K Vets Live-Riff Today - January 12, 2021
- Flight, Work, Love, Faith - January 11, 2021