(Above: George Romero’s ‘Survival of the Dead.’ Source: IMDb)
Magnolia Pictures has entered the increasingly crowded indie-movie streaming field with four streaming services.
The main streamer, Magnolia Selects, costs $4.99 a month with a seven-day free trial. It includes documentaries (Man on Wire, Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room, Steve Jobs), comedies (Alan Partridge, Nature Calls, What Just Happened), horror films (Let the Right One In, Tucker & Dale vs. Evil, George Romero’s Survival of the Dead), action thrillers (The Gangster, The Hunter, Bronson) and dramas (The World’s Fastest Indian, Flawless, How I Live Now).
Magnolia Selects also offers a handful of TV series.
If your tastes are a little more niche, Magnolia offers three other channels – Dox Channel (documentaries), Monsters and Nightmares (horror) and Warriors and Gangsters (action). Each costs $2.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial.
The three niche channels can be accessed via Sling TV, and are also available as subscription add-ons through Amazon and Roku. Magnolia Selects, is available only on Sling TV and Roku, although you can rent individual Magnolia titles on Amazon.
For more, visit Magnolia Selects.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021