A year after the launch of Comedy InvAsian on subscription streamer Hulu, the show’s creators have returned with Brash Girls Club on free streamer Tubi.
Comedy InvAsian’s six half-hours featured a different Asian-American comic each episode, while Brash Girls Club’s three half-hours feature a different female comic each episode.
Like Comedy InvAsian, Brash Girls Club was directed and co-produced by Quentin Lee, who’s also creative officer of Asian-American subscription streamer Chopso and the subject of the Amazon Prime documentary Gay Hollywood Dad.
- Brooklyn Film Festival - May 29, 2020
- ‘Streaming Outta Fenway’ - May 28, 2020
- Amazon Relief Livestream - May 28, 2020
- ‘Haircut Night in America’ - May 27, 2020
- 10-Day Free Film Festival - May 27, 2020
- Multicultural VumaTV - May 26, 2020
- Marking Memorial Day - May 22, 2020
- It’s Red Nose Day on NBC - May 21, 2020
- A Free Romcom Musical - May 21, 2020
- New Morgan Fairchild Soap - May 20, 2020