(Photo: ‘The Lost Honeymooners’ airs weeknights at 11 pm ET). Source: Decades)
Here’s some good news for many classic TV fans.
A year after CBS-owned stations dropped Decades in favor of upstart Start TV, the nostalgia channel will return to the air in New York, Dallas and other major markets this fall via Fox-owned stations.
Decades will also return to Atlanta, Tampa, Detroit and Minneapolis/St. Paul, and other Fox stations will launch the network in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Houston, Phoenix, Austin and Gainesville, FL.
But if you’re an over-the air-viewer yearning to see Decades, you’re likely unconcerned if it’s carried on a Fox or CBS subchannel. You want to know when and how to watch it.
You’ll probably need to rescan your TV signals. As The Savvy Screener explained recently, this means pressing “menu” on your remote control and then looking for “channel scan,” “program,” “rescan,” “auto tune” or “auto search” in your “setup” or “channel” function.
Through the Lineup
Decades, which last week became the sole home of the July 4th Twilight Zone marathon and this week is celebrating the late Arte Johnson, currently runs a weekday primetime lineup consisting of flagship news/entertainment retrospective show Through the Decades at 8 pm ET, followed by The Dick Cavett Show at 9 and The Best of The Ed Sullivan Show at 10.
Weekends bring Decade’s marathon “binge” of one classic series, such as The Love Boat this week.
- Ficto’s 6-Month Isolation - March 27, 2020
- Music Never Sleeps NYC - March 27, 2020
- Fox’s Living Room Benefit - March 26, 2020
- ‘Curtain Up!’ for Seniors - March 26, 2020
- Free Rivit-ing Pilots - March 25, 2020
- Classics to the Rescue - March 24, 2020
- RIP Kenny Rogers, TV Star - March 23, 2020
- Circle of Quarantine - March 23, 2020
- 😟 Chopso Shutting Down 😒 - March 20, 2020
- ‘Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye’ - March 20, 2020