(Above: David Harbour. Source: Netflix)
Stranger Things’ David Harbour plays a version of himself in a lost-footage mockumentary about his father’s televised stage play, Frankenstein’s Monster’s Monster, Frankenstein. The half-hour film will debut on Netflix Tuesday, July 16.
Harbour “explores the depths of his family’s acting lineage to gain insight into his father’s legacy,” including acting rivalries and other rumors. The trailer suggests that Harbour’s father, also played by Harbour, was an Orson Welles-type auteur (he even looks and sounds like Welles in an old Paul Masson commercial).
The cast includes Alfred Molina, Kate Berlant and Michael Lerner.
PEN15’s Daniel Gray Longino directed, with a script by Arrested Development’s John Levenstein.
For more, visit Netflix.
- Walter’s Supernatural Alps - August 7, 2020
- Lucy’s Got Game - August 6, 2020
- Competitive Quarantine - August 5, 2020
- Videos for Generation Alpha - August 4, 2020
- Bloody Disgusting Streamer - August 3, 2020
- The Muppets Do Improv - July 31, 2020
- Decades ‘Odd Couple’ Binge - July 30, 2020
- Cubers’ Winning Friendship - July 29, 2020
- Jeffrey Epstein Story - July 28, 2020
- Brit Week on Hulu - July 27, 2020