(Above: David Harbour. Source: Netflix)
Stranger Things’ David Harbour plays a version of himself in a lost-footage mockumentary about his father’s televised stage play, Frankenstein’s Monster’s Monster, Frankenstein. The half-hour film will debut on Netflix Tuesday, July 16.
Harbour “explores the depths of his family’s acting lineage to gain insight into his father’s legacy,” including acting rivalries and other rumors. The trailer suggests that Harbour’s father, also played by Harbour, was an Orson Welles-type auteur (he even looks and sounds like Welles in an old Paul Masson commercial).
The cast includes Alfred Molina, Kate Berlant and Michael Lerner.
PEN15’s Daniel Gray Longino directed, with a script by Arrested Development’s John Levenstein.
For more, visit Netflix.
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021