(Above: David Harbour. Source: Netflix)
Stranger Things’ David Harbour plays a version of himself in a lost-footage mockumentary about his father’s televised stage play, Frankenstein’s Monster’s Monster, Frankenstein. The half-hour film will debut on Netflix Wednesday, July 16.
Harbour “explores the depths of his family’s acting lineage to gain insight into his father’s legacy,” including acting rivalries and other rumors. The trailer suggests that Harbour’s father, also played by Harbour, was an Orson Welles-type auteur (he even looks and sounds like Welles in an old Paul Masson commercial).
The cast includes Alfred Molina, Kate Berlant and Michael Lerner.
PEN15’s Daniel Gray Longino directed, with a script by Arrested Development’s John Levenstein.
For more, visit Netflix.
- Black and Blue are Back - July 12, 2019
- Frankenstein Mockumentary - July 11, 2019
- Netflix Most Engaging - July 11, 2019
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - July 10, 2019
- ‘Escape the Night’ 4 - July 9, 2019
- More ‘Harlots’ on Hulu - July 9, 2019
- Three Buddies and a Body - July 8, 2019
- For Love and Money - July 5, 2019
- Binge July 4th Movies - July 4, 2019
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2019