(Above: Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, Becky G. Source: Amazon)
Amazon’s Prime Day Concert, featuring superstar Taylor Swift, will stream live tomorrow, July 10, at 9 pm ET. But Prime Day itself – when Amazon offers Prime subscribers all sorts of special deals — isn’t until next week. And this year, Prime Day isn’t even one day, but two.
In addition to Swift, Prime Day Concert will include performances by Dua Lipa, SZA and Becky G. The all-female event will be hosted by Jane Lynch (Glee) who has lately appeared in several episodes of Amazon Prime’s The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
After its live airing, Amazon said it will offer the two-hour concert on demand to Prime subscribers for a “limited time.”
For more on the concert, or to stream it, visit primevideo.com/primedayconcert.
Prime Day Concert is sponsored by Amazon Music, which is now offering subscribers four months of Amazon Music Unlimited for 99 cents (Amazon doesn’t specify if that’s a monthly fee or if it covers the entire four months). Amazon Music Unlimited usually costs $7.99 monthly.
Amazon subscribers with Alexa devices can already say “Alexa, play the Prime Day Concert playlist” to hear new songs and classics from the featured artists. You can expect to hear Swift’s recent hit “Me!,” which is Alexa’s most requested single ever.
Starting tomorrow night, Alexa users with Fire TV or Echo Show devices can also say “Alexa, show me the Prime Day Concert.”
This year’s Prime Day officially starts at 9 pm ET on Monday, July 15, and runs for 48 hours.
- New Sci-Fi Med Drama - September 20, 2019
- Go ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ - September 20, 2019
- ‘Downton’ and Danson - September 19, 2019
- Republic Rediscovered - September 18, 2019
- RIP Phyllis Newman - September 17, 2019
- ‘Taken Down’ is Up Now - September 16, 2019
- Take a ‘Parent Trip’ - September 13, 2019
- Amazon’s Come ‘Undone’ - September 12, 2019
- Vudu’s ‘Mr. Mom’ Sitcom - September 11, 2019
- Detective Out of Water - September 10, 2019