(Above: Tatyane Meyer stars in ‘Brazzy Jazzy. Photo courtesy of Blue Carioca Entertainment)
The first episode of Brazzy Jazzy, a comedy about a young Brazilian woman trying to make it in the New York fashion world, has debuted on YouTube and BrazzyJazzy.com, with another 12 episodes set to drop on Sunday, July 7.
The series, promoted as “sexy, funny, caffeinated,” stars Tatyane Meyer, a veteran of Brazilian telenovelas. Kelley Evans plays her American friend and Nanda Abella is the Argentinian owner of a clothing boutique.
Here’s the lively, enjoyable four-minute pilot:
Brazzy Jazzy was created, written and directed by Steve Becker.
For more, including details of an IndieGoGo campaign to market the series, visit BrazzyJazzy.com.
- ‘The Holocaust & Italy’ - August 3, 2020
- Evoca’s Next Gen TV Service - August 3, 2020
- ‘Upright’: Quite Alright! - July 31, 2020
- Zooming In, Hanging On - July 30, 2020
- ‘The Cuban’ Reviewed - July 29, 2020
- Pandemic Productions - July 28, 2020
- The UMP Cruiser is Back! - July 27, 2020
- The Old Guard: Influences - July 24, 2020
- ‘Bubbies and Sistas’ - July 24, 2020
- African Diaspora Film Fest - July 23, 2020