(Above: Tatyane Meyer stars in ‘Brazzy Jazzy. Photo courtesy of Blue Carioca Entertainment)
The first episode of Brazzy Jazzy, a comedy about a young Brazilian woman trying to make it in the New York fashion world, has debuted on YouTube and BrazzyJazzy.com, with another 12 episodes set to drop on Sunday, July 7.
The series, promoted as “sexy, funny, caffeinated,” stars Tatyane Meyer, a veteran of Brazilian telenovelas. Kelley Evans plays her American friend and Nanda Abella is the Argentinian owner of a clothing boutique.
Here’s the lively, enjoyable four-minute pilot:
Brazzy Jazzy was created, written and directed by Steve Becker.
For more, including details of an IndieGoGo campaign to market the series, visit BrazzyJazzy.com.
- Tulsa Race Massacre, 1921 - May 18, 2021
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021