(Above: ‘Bridging the Gap.’ Source: RVN TV video)
Bridging the Gap… Opening Doors for Veterans, a weekly half-hour talk show, will premiere tomorrow, Flag Day, at 11 am ET over RVN TV — a free streaming service with an eclectic content mix, both on a 24/7 channel and on demand.
One episode of Bridging the Gap is already available on demand at rvntv.tv/bridging-the-gap. On it, military career coach and host Mike Ferraro interviews Lisa Regina, an advocate against domestic violence who’s writing and directing an upcoming dramatic web series based on real veterans’ lives, Heroic Episodes.
Ferraro is president and co-founder of the non-profit Bridging the Gap for Veterans and Regina is founder and president of the non-profit A Write to Heal. Regina’s also an actress, who has appeared in several TV shows and movies.
Future episodes of Bridging the Gap promise to cover such issues as veteran career transition programs, healthcare programs for the veteran community and homelessness services.
Other RVN TV programs span genres from business, food (see promo below) and sports, to inspiration, health and lifestyle. Titles include Morning Coffee (daily at 8 am ET), Everyday Eldercare, and Entrepreneur State of Mind (hosted by RVN’s director of operations Krista Smolda)
For more info and a complete list of shows, visit RVN TV online at rvntv.tv, on Roku or on Apple TV.
- More Classic Recasts - December 13, 2019
- A Free Mariah Mini-Doc - December 12, 2019
- Acorn’s Xmas Collection - December 12, 2019
- An Hour of Xmas Stand-Up - December 11, 2019
- Dalai Lama – Scientist - December 11, 2019
- My Best Friend’s Famous - December 10, 2019
- ‘Judy’ Goes on Sale - December 10, 2019
- RIP Star Trek Trio - December 9, 2019
- Hulu’s Noirish ‘Reprisal’ - December 4, 2019
- Bluprint ‘Runway’ Tie-In - December 4, 2019