(Above: Aldis Hodge and Kevin Bacon in “City on a Hill’)
The first episode of City on a Hill, a new Showtime crime drama starring Kevin Bacon and Aldis Hodge, is now available free on YouTube, Facebook and Sho.com.
You can also watch it right here:
Set in Boston during the early ‘90s, the 10-episode series follows a corrupt FBI agent (Bacon) and an assistant district attorney (Hodge) as they team up on an armed robbery case that eventually involves the city’s entire criminal justice system.
Executive producers of the series include Ben Affleck, Matt Damon and Barry Levinson, and the cast also features Jonathan Tucker, Mark O’Brien, Lauren E. Banks, Amanda Clayton. Jere Shea, Kevin Chapman and Jill Hennessy.
If you like the pilot and want to see episode two, it will premiere Sunday, June 23, at 9 pm ET/PT on Showtime, which is available as a stand-alone subscription service ($10.99/month) via showtime.com and other streaming providers.
The weekly series officially premieres this coming Sunday night, June 16, at the same time.
- Is the Weed Kosher Too? - June 25, 2019
- Tiananmen Doc Tuesday - June 24, 2019
- Sherlock Holmes’ Rivals - June 21, 2019
- Funny ‘Brazzy Jazzy’ - June 21, 2019
- Stiles’ ‘Riviera’ 2 - June 20, 2019
- CBS’ Lifestyle Dabble - June 19, 2019
- ‘When Whales Walked’ - June 19, 2019
- Welsh ‘Living a Lie’ - June 18, 2019
- Das Re-Boot on Hulu - June 17, 2019
- Film of the Week Club - June 17, 2019