(Above: Aldis Hodge and Kevin Bacon in “City on a Hill’)
The first episode of City on a Hill, a new Showtime crime drama starring Kevin Bacon and Aldis Hodge, is now available free on YouTube, Facebook and Sho.com.
You can also watch it right here:
Set in Boston during the early ‘90s, the 10-episode series follows a corrupt FBI agent (Bacon) and an assistant district attorney (Hodge) as they team up on an armed robbery case that eventually involves the city’s entire criminal justice system.
Executive producers of the series include Ben Affleck, Matt Damon and Barry Levinson, and the cast also features Jonathan Tucker, Mark O’Brien, Lauren E. Banks, Amanda Clayton. Jere Shea, Kevin Chapman and Jill Hennessy.
If you like the pilot and want to see episode two, it will premiere Sunday, June 23, at 9 pm ET/PT on Showtime, which is available as a stand-alone subscription service ($10.99/month) via showtime.com and other streaming providers.
The weekly series officially premieres this coming Sunday night, June 16, at the same time.
- She’s Allergic to WiFI - August 22, 2019
- Review: ‘Then Again’ - August 21, 2019
- ‘Mrs. Maisel,’ Season 3 - August 20, 2019
- Midnight Movie Society - August 20, 2019
- Peter Fonda’s Best Free - August 19, 2019
- Oh on Acorn’s ‘Thorne’ - August 19, 2019
- Stadium Starts Football - August 16, 2019
- Celebrate Janis Joplin - August 15, 2019
- Have a Kookie Weekend - August 15, 2019
- Back to ‘Downton Abbey’ - August 14, 2019