(Above source: Facebook video)
With WeatherNation TV’s Hurricane Prep Week finished, competitor AccuWeather is launching a week of features marking this Thursday’s 75th anniversary of D-Day – by spotlighting how weather forecasts influenced the outcome.
Coverage will include correspondent Jonathan Petramala’s review of the forecasting work that informed the critical invasion of Normandy, as well as D-Day veteran recollections of weather conditions during the event. The content will also look at how the military’s use of weather forecasting has evolved since then, and war’s influence on modernizing and furthering the science of forecasting.
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021
- ‘Philly D.A.’ Docuseries - April 20, 2021