(Above source: Facebook video)
With WeatherNation TV’s Hurricane Prep Week finished, competitor AccuWeather is launching a week of features marking this Thursday’s 75th anniversary of D-Day – by spotlighting how weather forecasts influenced the outcome.
Coverage will include correspondent Jonathan Petramala’s review of the forecasting work that informed the critical invasion of Normandy, as well as D-Day veteran recollections of weather conditions during the event. The content will also look at how the military’s use of weather forecasting has evolved since then, and war’s influence on modernizing and furthering the science of forecasting.
- Multicultural VumaTV - May 26, 2020
- Marking Memorial Day - May 22, 2020
- It’s Red Nose Day on NBC - May 21, 2020
- A Free Romcom Musical - May 21, 2020
- New Morgan Fairchild Soap - May 20, 2020
- Hola Canela.TV - May 20, 2020
- Smash’s Bombshell, Reunion - May 19, 2020
- Magnolias, Sweet and Steel - May 19, 2020
- Tom Hanks…in Spanx? - May 18, 2020
- Upcoming Benefit Streams - May 18, 2020