Tom Huang wrote, directed and stars in Find Me as a shy accountant who breaks out of his shell by following clues in search of a missing co-worker and only friend — amidst the backdrop of national parks like Zion, Yosemite and Death Valley. During the journey, he encounters a diverse group of helpful characters.
The dramedy, now playing theatrically in Los Angeles, is also available to stream from Amazon for $2.99 rental or $9.99 purchase.
“It’s a classic boy chases girl story,” said Huang, “but it’s also a mystery with an unexpected twist for the ending.”
It’s also a travel brochure come to life. “The country’s national parks are bound to get an upsurge in visitors if enough people see Tom Huang’s indie road movie,” noted The Hollywood Reporter in its review
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021