(Above source: NBC News)
NBC News Now has launched as a free streamer, available Mondays to Friday, from 3 pm to 11 pm ET.
The service’s programming draws “from the reporting that takes place across all the other NBC News properties,” said NBC News President Noah Oppenheim.
“We will actually be reaching into other corners of NBCUniversal — E! News, sports, you name it — for some of that content.”
Yesterday, for example, its official launch date, NBC News Now reran an episode of MSNBC’s Morning Joe.
NBC News Now plans to expand its schedule to 24 hours, seven days a week, in “the ensuing months.”
The service is available online at NBCNews.com/now and via the NBC News mobile app, Apple TV, Roku and Amazon Fire TV.
NBC is rather late to the free network news streaming party. CBS debuted CBSN in 2014 and premiered its first local market 24/7 service (New York) this year. Last year, ABC unveiled ABC News Live, which also streams 24/7.
- HBO Max’s Opening Slate - May 26, 2020
- Ultimate Shakespeare Binge - May 22, 2020
- ‘Homecoming’ Returns - May 22, 2020
- Guilty Pleasure Alert - May 21, 2020
- Soviet Gulag Drama - May 21, 2020
- No Place Like ‘Little House’ - May 20, 2020
- Political ‘Scandal’ on Hulu - May 20, 2020
- ‘Sleeping with Friends’ - May 19, 2020
- Psychological ‘Penance’ - May 19, 2020
- Macabre Portraiture - May 18, 2020