(Above source: NBC News)
NBC News Now has launched as a free streamer, available Mondays to Friday, from 3 pm to 11 pm ET.
The service’s programming draws “from the reporting that takes place across all the other NBC News properties,” said NBC News President Noah Oppenheim.
“We will actually be reaching into other corners of NBCUniversal — E! News, sports, you name it — for some of that content.”
Yesterday, for example, its official launch date, NBC News Now reran an episode of MSNBC’s Morning Joe.
NBC News Now plans to expand its schedule to 24 hours, seven days a week, in “the ensuing months.”
The service is available online at NBCNews.com/now and via the NBC News mobile app, Apple TV, Roku and Amazon Fire TV.
NBC is rather late to the free network news streaming party. CBS debuted CBSN in 2014 and premiered its first local market 24/7 service (New York) this year. Last year, ABC unveiled ABC News Live, which also streams 24/7.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021