(Photo: Scene from ‘Always Be My Maybe.’ Source: YouTube video)
Netflix will debut two feature film comedies this Friday, May 31.
One, from India, involves an insecure woman who teams up with a charming con man.
The other, starring Asian Americans, is about a rekindled friendship (or is it a romance?) between a celebrity chef and a musician.
The latter film’s trailer shows the couple using chopsticks. It’s titled Always Be My Maybe, after a 1996 Mariah Carey hit.
Nobody uses chopsticks in the Indian film’s trailer. It’s titled Chopsticks, for reasons unknown to us.
Netflix subscribers can perhaps solve the Chopsticks title mystery starting Friday at Netflix.com/Chopsticks. And, for more laughs, sometimes involving chopsticks, they can also stream Always Be My Maybe at Netflix.com/AlwaysBeMyMaybe.
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021
- ‘Philly D.A.’ Docuseries - April 20, 2021