Ever wonder how a crime novelist conducts research for a book filled with murder weapons, disguises and body disposal methods?
For Jacky Rom’s From Vegas to Villainy, you can find out through a one-hour documentary, Method of Murder, in which the UK author travels to Las Vegas on a fact-finding mission involving guns, poisonous tattoos and shallow graves.
From Vegas to Villainy, the second installment of Rom’s “Sandra Bernstein Chronicles,” was released today ($11.99 paperback from Amazon) concurrent with the release of Method of Murder on Vimeo and iTunes (4.99 rental or $9.99 purchase).
- ‘Heroes’ on Motorsport.tv - January 17, 2020
- Turn on ‘Airplane Mode’ - January 16, 2020
- Grace, Frankie, Sex Ed - January 15, 2020
- MHZ Shuts Down Worldview - January 15, 2020
- Lassie, Magoo & George - January 14, 2020
- Is Kipo a Keeper? - January 13, 2020
- Why Watch Watcher? - January 13, 2020
- Netflix Goes Phishing - January 10, 2020
- RIP Kookie - January 10, 2020
- CW Seed’s Free Brit Shows - January 9, 2020