Ever wonder how a crime novelist conducts research for a book filled with murder weapons, disguises and body disposal methods?
For Jacky Rom’s From Vegas to Villainy, you can find out through a one-hour documentary, Method of Murder, in which the UK author travels to Las Vegas on a fact-finding mission involving guns, poisonous tattoos and shallow graves.
From Vegas to Villainy, the second installment of Rom’s “Sandra Bernstein Chronicles,” was released today ($11.99 paperback from Amazon) concurrent with the release of Method of Murder on Vimeo and iTunes (4.99 rental or $9.99 purchase).
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021