(Above: Barbara Bain and Martin Landau. Source: Flickr)
There’s not one, but two (that we know of) Space: 1999 marathons streaming this weekend.
If you miss that marathon, on Memorial Day Comet TV will show 14 back-to-back episodes of the space opera, starting at 10 am ET (check Comet TV for times in your market).
Comet TV is available free online or over the air via antenna.
To see if you’re in one of the 100+ markets that can access Comet over the air, go to comettv.com and enter your zip code.
If you prefer space travel at your own pace, you can rent episodes for $1.99 in SD from Amazon.
Space: 1999 was a slightly campy British-Italian sci-fi production starring the husband-and-wife team of Martin Landau and Barbara Bain. Commander John Keonig and Dr. Helena Russell are serving on Moonbase Alpha when an explosion rips the moon from Earth’s orbit and sends them flying into deep space.
- Walter’s Supernatural Alps - August 7, 2020
- Lucy’s Got Game - August 6, 2020
- Competitive Quarantine - August 5, 2020
- Videos for Generation Alpha - August 4, 2020
- Bloody Disgusting Streamer - August 3, 2020
- The Muppets Do Improv - July 31, 2020
- Decades ‘Odd Couple’ Binge - July 30, 2020
- Cubers’ Winning Friendship - July 29, 2020
- Jeffrey Epstein Story - July 28, 2020
- Brit Week on Hulu - July 27, 2020