(Above: Barbara Bain and Martin Landau. Source: Flickr)
There’s not one, but two (that we know of) Space: 1999 marathons streaming this weekend.
If you miss that marathon, on Memorial Day Comet TV will show 14 back-to-back episodes of the space opera, starting at 10 am ET (check Comet TV for times in your market).
Comet TV is available free online or over the air via antenna.
To see if you’re in one of the 100+ markets that can access Comet over the air, go to comettv.com and enter your zip code.
If you prefer space travel at your own pace, you can rent episodes for $1.99 in SD from Amazon.
Space: 1999 was a slightly campy British-Italian sci-fi production starring the husband-and-wife team of Martin Landau and Barbara Bain. Commander John Keonig and Dr. Helena Russell are serving on Moonbase Alpha when an explosion rips the moon from Earth’s orbit and sends them flying into deep space.
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021