(Above: The cast of ‘Fabel.’ Source: MHzChoice)
Hamburg-based detective Jan Fabel (Peter Lohmeyer) is on the case in Fabel, a trilogy of 90-minute whodunits now available on subscription streamer MHz Choice.
“Look for me and find me soon, I am the cat and the owl in the woods. Come too close and you’ll turn to stone. Only a flower can signal my end.”
When a couple is later found murdered with a similar message, Fabel recognizes the Brothers Grimm connection. Can Fabel, whose therapist-girlfriend (Marie-Lou Sellem) recently certified him fit for duty following a disastrous police operation, find the murderer?
The cast also includes Maria Klee, Henk Hermann and Anna Wolff as investigators.
Episodes are in German with English subtitles.
MHZ Choice costs $7.99 monthly. Until June 1, new subscribers can get a 30-day free trial, along with 50% off the second and third months, by using the promo code TRIAL30.
To subscribe, or for more info, visit mhzchoice.com.
- Black and Blue are Back - July 12, 2019
- Frankenstein Mockumentary - July 11, 2019
- Netflix Most Engaging - July 11, 2019
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - July 10, 2019
- ‘Escape the Night’ 4 - July 9, 2019
- More ‘Harlots’ on Hulu - July 9, 2019
- Three Buddies and a Body - July 8, 2019
- For Love and Money - July 5, 2019
- Binge July 4th Movies - July 4, 2019
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2019