(Above: The cast of ‘Fabel.’ Source: MHzChoice)
Hamburg-based detective Jan Fabel (Peter Lohmeyer) is on the case in Fabel, a trilogy of 90-minute whodunits now available on subscription streamer MHz Choice.
“Look for me and find me soon, I am the cat and the owl in the woods. Come too close and you’ll turn to stone. Only a flower can signal my end.”
When a couple is later found murdered with a similar message, Fabel recognizes the Brothers Grimm connection. Can Fabel, whose therapist-girlfriend (Marie-Lou Sellem) recently certified him fit for duty following a disastrous police operation, find the murderer?
The cast also includes Maria Klee, Henk Hermann and Anna Wolff as investigators.
Episodes are in German with English subtitles.
MHZ Choice costs $7.99 monthly. Until June 1, new subscribers can get a 30-day free trial, along with 50% off the second and third months, by using the promo code TRIAL30.
To subscribe, or for more info, visit mhzchoice.com.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021