(Above photo source: Roku)
Freecast has launched The Investor News Channel, a free channel focusing on emerging markets, the growing legal marijuana sector, real estate, cryptocurrency and small-cap markets. The channel streams on Roku and at investornewschannel.com.
The Investor News Channel carries content from such financial news brands as Zach’s Investment, Bloomberg, Midas Letter, and dozens of other industry sources. Although currently dedicated to financial news about the US and Canadian markets, Freecast says the channel will add international coverage by 2020.
“If you’re a cord-cutter (who) doesn’t have easy access to CNBC or the big networks, this is a fabulous resource,” said FreeCast CEO William Mobley.
FreeCast has also created Select TV, a subscription access guide for cord-cutters. Select TV collects information about free and paid programming available from hundreds of streamers (i..e, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, CBS All Access, YouTube), over-the-air channels (broadcast networks and diginets such as Cozi and MeTV) and on-demand movies for rental or purchase (from services like Vudu and FandangoNow) into one directory.
Select TV can be accessed online, on Android or iOS, and via smart TVs, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, Xbox and Playstation.
The guide costs $2.99 a month or $29.99 annually. For a limited time, Select TV also offers new subscribers a free over-the-air antenna, and six-month free trials for certain premium streaming services. (Note: The guide price does not include the cost of individual subscriptions for services like Netflix nor VOD fees).
For more information, visit Select TV.
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021