(Above photo source: Roku)
Freecast has launched The Investor News Channel, a free channel focusing on emerging markets, the growing legal marijuana sector, real estate, cryptocurrency and small-cap markets. The channel streams on Roku and at investornewschannel.com.
The Investor News Channel carries content from such financial news brands as Zach’s Investment, Bloomberg, Midas Letter, and dozens of other industry sources. Although currently dedicated to financial news about the US and Canadian markets, Freecast says the channel will add international coverage by 2020.
“If you’re a cord-cutter (who) doesn’t have easy access to CNBC or the big networks, this is a fabulous resource,” said FreeCast CEO William Mobley.
FreeCast has also created Select TV, a subscription access guide for cord-cutters. Select TV collects information about free and paid programming available from hundreds of streamers (i..e, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, CBS All Access, YouTube), over-the-air channels (broadcast networks and diginets such as Cozi and MeTV) and on-demand movies for rental or purchase (from services like Vudu and FandangoNow) into one directory.
Select TV can be accessed online, on Android or iOS, and via smart TVs, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, Xbox and Playstation.
The guide costs $2.99 a month or $29.99 annually. For a limited time, Select TV also offers new subscribers a free over-the-air antenna, and six-month free trials for certain premium streaming services. (Note: The guide price does not include the cost of individual subscriptions for services like Netflix nor VOD fees).
For more information, visit Select TV.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021