Since last month, Netflix subscribers have been able to sample Asian Street Food. Starting Monday, anyone can enjoy Asian food Family Style from free streamer Stage 13.
Family Style features a group of eight, collectively called the “Foodie Fam,” who share meals and pop culture during 12 episodes filmed in Vietnam, China, the Philippines, Hawaii and Los Angeles.
On the May 13th premiere, the Foodie Fam visits California’s boba tea cafe Bopomofo, Daniel Dae Kim (Hawaii Five-O, The Good Doctor) takes a cooking lesson in Hawaii, and Hudson Yang (Fresh Off the Boat) explores Taiwanese culture – in L.A. – with his father, CNN’s Jeff Yang.
The Foodie Fam – which will delve into offal and Spam in episode two next Thursday, May 16 – consists of Stacy Fan. Lana McKissack, Gilbert Galon, Amanda Suk, Arvin Lee, Anthony Ma, Oates Wu and Sujata Day.
YOMYOMF co-produced Family Style with Stage 13
- Interactive ‘Epic Night’ - November 21, 2019
- JellyTelly Begats Minno - November 21, 2019
- ‘Yogi, Guru, Predator’ - November 20, 2019
- ‘Love Dot Com,’ a Romcom - November 20, 2019
- ‘Ghost BFF’ Dark Comedy - November 19, 2019
- Free Sports Expansion - November 19, 2019
- ‘Cheat’ This Thursday - November 18, 2019
- ‘High Castle’ Ends Today - November 15, 2019
- Corman and Dante Debuts - November 15, 2019
- Report on ‘The Report’ - November 13, 2019