Since last month, Netflix subscribers have been able to sample Asian Street Food. Starting Monday, anyone can enjoy Asian food Family Style from free streamer Stage 13.
Family Style features a group of eight, collectively called the “Foodie Fam,” who share meals and pop culture during 12 episodes filmed in Vietnam, China, the Philippines, Hawaii and Los Angeles.
On the May 13th premiere, the Foodie Fam visits California’s boba tea cafe Bopomofo, Daniel Dae Kim (Hawaii Five-O, The Good Doctor) takes a cooking lesson in Hawaii, and Hudson Yang (Fresh Off the Boat) explores Taiwanese culture – in L.A. – with his father, CNN’s Jeff Yang.
The Foodie Fam – which will delve into offal and Spam in episode two next Thursday, May 16 – consists of Stacy Fan. Lana McKissack, Gilbert Galon, Amanda Suk, Arvin Lee, Anthony Ma, Oates Wu and Sujata Day.
YOMYOMF co-produced Family Style with Stage 13
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021