Since last month, Netflix subscribers have been able to sample Asian Street Food. Starting Monday, anyone can enjoy Asian food Family Style from free streamer Stage 13.
Family Style features a group of eight, collectively called the “Foodie Fam,” who share meals and pop culture during 12 episodes filmed in Vietnam, China, the Philippines, Hawaii and Los Angeles.
On the May 13th premiere, the Foodie Fam visits California’s boba tea cafe Bopomofo, Daniel Dae Kim (Hawaii Five-O, The Good Doctor) takes a cooking lesson in Hawaii, and Hudson Yang (Fresh Off the Boat) explores Taiwanese culture – in L.A. – with his father, CNN’s Jeff Yang.
The Foodie Fam – which will delve into offal and Spam in episode two next Thursday, May 16 – consists of Stacy Fan. Lana McKissack, Gilbert Galon, Amanda Suk, Arvin Lee, Anthony Ma, Oates Wu and Sujata Day.
YOMYOMF co-produced Family Style with Stage 13
- Wouk and Remembrance - May 20, 2019
- Blue Man Group Series - May 17, 2019
- ‘The Rain’ Drops Again - May 17, 2019
- Culture, Creepy, Weird - May 16, 2019
- ‘Earth’s Call’ Saturday - May 16, 2019
- Lipton, Conway Tributes - May 15, 2019
- Streaming ‘Scribbles’ - May 14, 2019
- Choi’s ‘Broken Bread’ - May 14, 2019
- RIP Doris Day - May 13, 2019
- Ms. Moviefone’s Show - May 10, 2019