(Above: Paula Pell, Amy Poehler and Rachel Dratch. Source: IMDb)
Amy Poehler, with a little help from her SNL friends, directs and stars in Wine Country, a coming-of-middle-age comedy debuting this Friday, May 10, on Netflix.
It’s Rebecca’s (Rachel Dratch) 50th birthday. To celebrate, Abby (Poehler) organizes a Napa getaway with pals Catherine (Ana Gasteyer), Val (Paula Pell), Jenny (Emily Spivey) and Naomi (Maya Rudolph). As the wine flows, so do the words and feelings, causing the group to question “their friendships and futures.”
Wine Country’s cast also includes Tina Fey, Jason Schwartzman and Cherry Jones.
For more, visit Netflix.
- Free ‘Robotech’ Binge - July 19, 2019
- More Funny ‘Coffee’ - July 18, 2019
- Sid Caesar On Comedy - July 17, 2019
- Magnolia’s Indie Streamers - July 16, 2019
- Swiss Bank Intrigue - July 16, 2019
- Black and Blue are Back - July 12, 2019
- Frankenstein Mockumentary - July 11, 2019
- Netflix Most Engaging - July 11, 2019
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - July 10, 2019
- ‘Escape the Night’ 4 - July 9, 2019