(Above: Jeremy Holm as ‘The Ranger.’ Source: TheRanger-Movie.com)
The Ranger, a horror film about teens terrorized by a psycho park ranger, debuts this Thursday, May 9 on Shudder.
Described as “equal parts humor, glitter, and gore,” The Ranger is about a bunch of punk rock teens who run into the woods to evade the police. There, they encounter the title character, who dispenses his own “brand of psychotic justice.”
The cast includes Chloë Levine, Larry Fessenden and House of Cards’ Jeremy Holm “as you know who.”
The film was directed by Jenn Wexler.
Shudder costs $4.99 a month or $3.99 a month with an annual membership. Each option includes a seven-day free trial. For more info, including devices, visit shudder.com.
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021