(Above: Jeremy Holm as ‘The Ranger.’ Source: TheRanger-Movie.com)
The Ranger, a horror film about teens terrorized by a psycho park ranger, debuts this Thursday, May 9 on Shudder.
Described as “equal parts humor, glitter, and gore,” The Ranger is about a bunch of punk rock teens who run into the woods to evade the police. There, they encounter the title character, who dispenses his own “brand of psychotic justice.”
The cast includes Chloë Levine, Larry Fessenden and House of Cards’ Jeremy Holm “as you know who.”
The film was directed by Jenn Wexler.
Shudder costs $4.99 a month or $3.99 a month with an annual membership. Each option includes a seven-day free trial. For more info, including devices, visit shudder.com.
- A-Hole Superheroes - July 22, 2019
- Free ‘Robotech’ Binge - July 19, 2019
- More Funny ‘Coffee’ - July 18, 2019
- Sid Caesar On Comedy - July 17, 2019
- Magnolia’s Indie Streamers - July 16, 2019
- Swiss Bank Intrigue - July 16, 2019
- Black and Blue are Back - July 12, 2019
- Frankenstein Mockumentary - July 11, 2019
- Netflix Most Engaging - July 11, 2019
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - July 10, 2019