(Above source: YouTube video)
It’s never gotten the buzz of fare like Orange is the New Black or House of Cards, but unscripted food show Chef’s Table has quietly become one of Netflix’s longest-running series – now at six seasons and 30 episodes. Today, the streamer debuts a spin-off of sorts: Street Food, from the same producers.
Street Food’s nine half-hour episodes each travel to a different Asian country, spotlighting local “legends” and their outdoor dishes. Episode one, for example, tells the story of Bangkok, Thailand’s Jay Fai and her tom yum soup and crab omelots.
For more, visit Netflix.com/StreetFood.
- Multicultural VumaTV - May 26, 2020
- Marking Memorial Day - May 22, 2020
- It’s Red Nose Day on NBC - May 21, 2020
- A Free Romcom Musical - May 21, 2020
- New Morgan Fairchild Soap - May 20, 2020
- Hola Canela.TV - May 20, 2020
- Smash’s Bombshell, Reunion - May 19, 2020
- Magnolias, Sweet and Steel - May 19, 2020
- Tom Hanks…in Spanx? - May 18, 2020
- Upcoming Benefit Streams - May 18, 2020