(Above source: YouTube video)
It’s never gotten the buzz of fare like Orange is the New Black or House of Cards, but unscripted food show Chef’s Table has quietly become one of Netflix’s longest-running series – now at six seasons and 30 episodes. Today, the streamer debuts a spin-off of sorts: Street Food, from the same producers.
Street Food’s nine half-hour episodes each travel to a different Asian country, spotlighting local “legends” and their outdoor dishes. Episode one, for example, tells the story of Bangkok, Thailand’s Jay Fai and her tom yum soup and crab omelots.
For more, visit Netflix.com/StreetFood.
- Spirits Network Debuts - July 22, 2019
- Busy July 20 at NASA TV - July 19, 2019
- CONtv + Comics Launches - July 19, 2019
- Tarantino Picks Flicks - July 18, 2019
- Bluprint Free This Week - July 17, 2019
- WTT on Dailymotion - July 17, 2019
- Efron/Kendrick Team-Ups - July 16, 2019
- Supporting Caregivers - July 16, 2019
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019