(Above: ‘Poltergeist Encounters.’ Source: YouTube video)
Like horror films with a point of view?
Subscription streamer POV Horror aspires to provide “the largest offering of found footage horror movies.”
POV Horror’s catalog includes such titles as:
Incident at Montauk – One man’s UFO sighting leads him to a secret government project.
Poltergeist Encounters – An unethical and skeptical paranormal investigative team gets its comeuppance in a real haunted house.
Apocalypse Cult – A local news crew becomes trapped in the forest by a slightly overzealous religious group.
The Video Diary of Madi O: Final Entries – Found footage reveals what happened to two New Zealand teenagers.
The Devil’s Well – Karla Marks and her husband disappear investigating the Devil’s Well, a rumored gateway to hell. A year later, a new group of paranormal investigators try to determine what happened – not a good idea.
POV Horror adds another found-footage flick every Sunday. Next up on April 28: Savageland. In this film, a small Arizona-Mexico border town is wiped out overnight.The lone survivor is chief suspect, but photos he took suggest otherwise.
POV Horror costs $3.99 monthly or $29.99 for an annual membership, including a seven-day free trial. The service can be streamed on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and other devices. Visit POV Horror for device compatibility.
Are You A Filmmaker?
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021