(Above: Lance Reddick in ‘Monster Party.’ Source: YouTube video)
Monster Party, in which three burglars crash the wrong house party, will debut this Thursday, April 25, on subscription streamer Shudder.
A fancy dinner party at a big mansion makes an inviting target for three young criminals. They pose as caterers and expect a big score – until they discover the soiree is actually a support group for recovering serials killers.
The cast includes The Wire’s Lance Reddick, Sam Strike, Erin Moriarty, Robin Tunney and Julian McMahon.
The film was directed by Chris von Hoffmann.
Shudder costs $4.99 monthly or $49.99 annually following a seven-day free trial. For more info, including devices, visit shudder.com.
You can also rent Monster Party from Amazon for $3.99 SD/$4.99 HD.
For more information, visit Shudder.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021