(Above: Lance Reddick in ‘Monster Party.’ Source: YouTube video)
Monster Party, in which three burglars crash the wrong house party, will debut this Thursday, April 25, on subscription streamer Shudder.
A fancy dinner party at a big mansion makes an inviting target for three young criminals. They pose as caterers and expect a big score – until they discover the soiree is actually a support group for recovering serials killers.
The cast includes The Wire’s Lance Reddick, Sam Strike, Erin Moriarty, Robin Tunney and Julian McMahon.
The film was directed by Chris von Hoffmann.
Shudder costs $4.99 monthly or $49.99 annually following a seven-day free trial. For more info, including devices, visit shudder.com.
You can also rent Monster Party from Amazon for $3.99 SD/$4.99 HD.
For more information, visit Shudder.
- HBO Max’s Opening Slate - May 26, 2020
- Ultimate Shakespeare Binge - May 22, 2020
- ‘Homecoming’ Returns - May 22, 2020
- Guilty Pleasure Alert - May 21, 2020
- Soviet Gulag Drama - May 21, 2020
- No Place Like ‘Little House’ - May 20, 2020
- Political ‘Scandal’ on Hulu - May 20, 2020
- ‘Sleeping with Friends’ - May 19, 2020
- Psychological ‘Penance’ - May 19, 2020
- Macabre Portraiture - May 18, 2020