(Above: Lance Reddick in ‘Monster Party.’ Source: YouTube video)
Monster Party, in which three burglars crash the wrong house party, will debut this Thursday, April 25, on subscription streamer Shudder.
A fancy dinner party at a big mansion makes an inviting target for three young criminals. They pose as caterers and expect a big score – until they discover the soiree is actually a support group for recovering serials killers.
The cast includes The Wire’s Lance Reddick, Sam Strike, Erin Moriarty, Robin Tunney and Julian McMahon.
The film was directed by Chris von Hoffmann.
Shudder costs $4.99 monthly or $49.99 annually following a seven-day free trial. For more info, including devices, visit shudder.com.
You can also rent Monster Party from Amazon for $3.99 SD/$4.99 HD.
For more information, visit Shudder.
- A-Hole Superheroes - July 22, 2019
- Free ‘Robotech’ Binge - July 19, 2019
- More Funny ‘Coffee’ - July 18, 2019
- Sid Caesar On Comedy - July 17, 2019
- Magnolia’s Indie Streamers - July 16, 2019
- Swiss Bank Intrigue - July 16, 2019
- Black and Blue are Back - July 12, 2019
- Frankenstein Mockumentary - July 11, 2019
- Netflix Most Engaging - July 11, 2019
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - July 10, 2019