(Above: The cast of ‘Benjamin.’ Source: Redbox)
The movie is billed as the streamer’s first “Redbox Original.”
Saget directed and stars as the father of Benjamin (Max Burkholder), a 15-year-old everyone thinks might have an addiction. As family and friends seek to intervene, it becomes evident they have their own problems.
The cast includes The Daily Show’s Rob Corddry, 24’s Mary Lynn Rajskub, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’s Kevin Pollak, Frasier’s Peri Gilpin, The Kids in the Hall’s Dave Foley and SNL’s Cheri Oteri.
“This film tackles serious subject matter – our kids and the temptations and challenges they face – but tells it through the lens of a familiar cast of comedic actors who make the topic approachable and poignant,” said Saget.
Saget talks about the film:
Saget will also return this fall for the fifth and final season of Fuller House on Netflix. And his one-hour stand-up special, Zero To Sixty, is available with an Amazon Prime subscription. You can also rent it starting at $3.99 from YouTube, Google Play and other providers.
Redbox on Demand is the streaming service of Redbox, which operates more than 41,000 self-service DVD rental kiosks throughout the US. Individual films and TV episodes, including recent theatrical and TV releases, are available to rent or purchase. No subscription is required.
For more, visit Redbox On Demand.
- ‘Filthy Rich’ Epstein - May 27, 2020
- HBO Max’s Opening Slate - May 26, 2020
- Ultimate Shakespeare Binge - May 22, 2020
- ‘Homecoming’ Returns - May 22, 2020
- Guilty Pleasure Alert - May 21, 2020
- Soviet Gulag Drama - May 21, 2020
- No Place Like ‘Little House’ - May 20, 2020
- Political ‘Scandal’ on Hulu - May 20, 2020
- ‘Sleeping with Friends’ - May 19, 2020
- Psychological ‘Penance’ - May 19, 2020