(Above: Chris Lilley. Source: Netflix)
Lunatics, a 10-episode mockumentary comedy from Australia, is now on Netflix.
Writer and creator Chris Lilley plays six different – and over-the-top – personalities who reveal themselves by way of interviews and verité footage.
The characters include:
Keith, a fashion retailer who deals with objective sexuality issues and “his deep love for a cash register.”
Becky, a university freshman who, with her twin sister, begins life in an American college. She must also cope with being more than seven feet tall.
Gavin, a 12-year-old and future Earl of an English country estate.
Jana, a South African-based lesbian Pet Psychic to the Stars who pines for her personal assistant.
Quentin, a bumbling real estate agent about to inherit a family business. His real dream? To be a famous DJ and street artist.
Joyce, an eccentric elderly ex-porn star and hoarder who faces eviction.
For more, visit Netflix.com/Lunatics.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021