K-romance blooms on Netflix today with the debut of My First First Love, an eight-episode Korean drama about the relationships of five college students sharing a house.
Ji Soo, who’s also in Netflix’s superhero comedy series Strong Girl Bong-Soon, stars as Teo. Jung Chae-yeon, plays Song-yi, a close friend of Teo’s for 20 years. Jung Jin-young plays Do-hyun, Teo’s best friend. Song-yi and Do-hyun become a couple.
Choi Ri and Kang Tae-round out the cast.
For more info, visit Netflix.com/MyFirstFirstLove.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021