K-romance blooms on Netflix today with the debut of My First First Love, an eight-episode Korean drama about the relationships of five college students sharing a house.
Ji Soo, who’s also in Netflix’s superhero comedy series Strong Girl Bong-Soon, stars as Teo. Jung Chae-yeon, plays Song-yi, a close friend of Teo’s for 20 years. Jung Jin-young plays Do-hyun, Teo’s best friend. Song-yi and Do-hyun become a couple.
Choi Ri and Kang Tae-round out the cast.
For more info, visit Netflix.com/MyFirstFirstLove.
- Spirits Network Debuts - July 22, 2019
- Busy July 20 at NASA TV - July 19, 2019
- CONtv + Comics Launches - July 19, 2019
- Tarantino Picks Flicks - July 18, 2019
- Bluprint Free This Week - July 17, 2019
- WTT on Dailymotion - July 17, 2019
- Efron/Kendrick Team-Ups - July 16, 2019
- Supporting Caregivers - July 16, 2019
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019