(Above: Court TV’s Grant, Politan, Iyer, Tewold. Source: PRNewsfoto/Court TV)
Court TV, an over-the-air reincarnation of the former cable sensation, has set its launch for Wednesday, May 8.
Closing Arguments with Vinnie Politan will follow until 9 pm. Politan, who presided at the original Court TV and its successor Tru TV for more than a decade, will review the key legal events of the day with a variety of pundits and the new Court TV’s own correspondents. The latter include Chanley Painter, Ted Rowlands and Julia Jenaé.
Court TV said it will be available via antenna to more than 50 percent of US households, but did not provide local channel specifics. RabbitEars, however, already has data for 18 stations covering 20 percent of the country, including New York (channel 33.5), Detroit (20.4), Tampa (28.4), Orlando (26.6) and Cleveland (5.4).
Prefer streaming over broadcast? You can already tune into competing service Law & Crime Network at lawandcrime.com, YouTube, PlayStation Vue, Xumo,Pluto, Stirr and numerous other services and devices.
For more info on Court TV, visit courtv.com.
- Sandler & Aniston Again - June 14, 2019
- ‘Village of the Year’ - June 14, 2019
- RVN: ‘Bridging the Gap’ - June 13, 2019
- ‘Father Knows Best’ - June 12, 2019
- Netflix’s Arabic ‘Jinn’ - June 12, 2019
- ‘Real World’ Season 33 - June 11, 2019
- ‘City on a Hill’ Free - June 10, 2019
- Scandi-Kiwi Noir - June 10, 2019
- Binge ‘Adoptable!’ - June 7, 2019
- ‘Old Dogs & New Tricks’ - June 7, 2019