(Above: Court TV’s Grant, Politan, Iyer, Tewold. Source: PRNewsfoto/Court TV)
Court TV, an over-the-air reincarnation of the former cable sensation, has set its launch for Wednesday, May 8.
Closing Arguments with Vinnie Politan will follow until 9 pm. Politan, who presided at the original Court TV and its successor Tru TV for more than a decade, will review the key legal events of the day with a variety of pundits and the new Court TV’s own correspondents. The latter include Chanley Painter, Ted Rowlands and Julia Jenaé.
Court TV said it will be available via antenna to more than 50 percent of US households, but did not provide local channel specifics. RabbitEars, however, already has data for 18 stations covering 20 percent of the country, including New York (channel 33.5), Detroit (20.4), Tampa (28.4), Orlando (26.6) and Cleveland (5.4).
Prefer streaming over broadcast? You can already tune into competing service Law & Crime Network at lawandcrime.com, YouTube, PlayStation Vue, Xumo,Pluto, Stirr and numerous other services and devices.
For more info on Court TV, visit courtv.com.
- Bieber vs. Swift Again - January 24, 2020
- ‘My Grandfather’s Prayers’ - January 24, 2020
- MHz’s Mafia Musical - January 23, 2020
- ‘October Faction’ Debuts - January 23, 2020
- ‘Story Trek: Trending’ - January 22, 2020
- DMR’s Linear Launches - January 22, 2020
- OTA Lifestyle Changes - January 21, 2020
- Court & Crime Additions - January 21, 2020
- ‘Heroes’ on Motorsport.tv - January 17, 2020
- Turn on ‘Airplane Mode’ - January 16, 2020