(Above: Denise White, EAG Sports Management. Source: TheGlobalBeautyAwards.com)
Love beauty pageants? Get ready for the second annual Global Beauty Awards, honoring people involved in the global pageant industry! The ceremonies will stream live tomorrow, April 6, at 8:30 pm on YouTube, preceded by red carpet arrivals at 6:15 pm.
Awards will be presented in 17 categories, including:
Best Content/Social Media, presented to someone “who promotes consistent positive messages across all sites, social media and blog/vlog platforms.”
Best Entrepreneur, with the winner already announced as Denise White, a former Miss Oregon USA who is CEO and Founder of EAG Sports Management. White will be played by Jennifer Aniston in an upcoming movie about her life, The Fixer. She also has another Global Beauty Award named after her…
The Denise White Award is given to someone who has “triumphantly gone through the foster care system and is making a positive impact in the lives of others.”
Best Coach (Vicki Ellis, Catherine Zeta-Jones’s character in Facebook Watch’s Queen America, is unfortunately not eligible).
The Global Beauty Awards will be held at the Snoqualmie Casino, a half-hour drive from Seattle.
You can watch tomorrow’s red carpet and ceremonies on YouTube or right here, starting at 6:15 pm:
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021