The Preview Channel, featuring the latest movie trailers and video game previews, has launched on Xumo’s channel 276.
Content on the free 24/7 channel is supplied by major studios and video game producers like Paramount, MGM/UA, Universal, Disney, 21st Century Fox, Lionsgate, EA and Activision, plus independents.
The Preview Channel also boasts a licensed library, though Loop Media, that includes 50,000 classic movie trailers dating back to the 1940s, 7,000 behind-the-scenes star and director interviews, 50,000 movie clips, 7,000 video game trailers and 20,000 classic TV trailers.
William Sager, The Preview Channel’s Chairman/CEO, also announced a “first alert” SMS/text system that will alert users “the second their favorite trailers first debut on the channel,” and voice integration with Alexa so that “you can make requests to find certain star interviews or ask for trailers coming to theaters in the summer of 2019.”
Xumo offers more than 160 free channels categorized into 12 “genres,” including entertainment (e.g., Buzzfeed, Cheddar, PBS Digital Studios, People TV), news (e.g., Bloomberg Politics, CBSN, MSNBC), lifestyle (e.g., Cooking Light, bon appétit), fashion (e.g., Glamour, Vogue), comedy (e.g., Funny or Die, The Onion) and sports (e.g., Field & Stream, Fox Sports, Sports Illustrated).
To peruse all Xumo channels, visit corp.xumo.com/channel-list.
- Review: ‘Then Again’ - August 21, 2019
- ‘Mrs. Maisel,’ Season 3 - August 20, 2019
- Midnight Movie Society - August 20, 2019
- Peter Fonda’s Best Free - August 19, 2019
- Oh on Acorn’s ‘Thorne’ - August 19, 2019
- Stadium Starts Football - August 16, 2019
- Celebrate Janis Joplin - August 15, 2019
- Have a Kookie Weekend - August 15, 2019
- Back to ‘Downton Abbey’ - August 14, 2019
- An ‘Immoral Dilemma’ - August 13, 2019