(Above: Helena-Alexis Seymour as Jessica Wu. Source: IMDb)
Jessica Wu is a superhero with autism – and a short-form Amazon Prime series, Chronicles of Jessica Wu.
Helena-Alexis Seymour stars as Wu, who combines her genius abilities and advanced martial arts skills to battle ruthless criminals in Los Angeles.
Here’s the first episode of season one, posted on YouTube by series co-star Jasmine Hester:
That first season, with five episodes, premiered in November 2017. Season two, with six episodes, is scheduled to launch today, April 2, which is also World Autism Awareness Day.
Both seasons can be binged by Amazon Prime subscribers. Season one is also available, free to everyone, on YouTube. And all 11 episodes can be bought individually on Amazon, for 99 cents SD or $1.99 HD.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021