(Above: Helena-Alexis Seymour as Jessica Wu. Source: IMDb)
Jessica Wu is a superhero with autism – and a short-form Amazon Prime series, Chronicles of Jessica Wu.
Helena-Alexis Seymour stars as Wu, who combines her genius abilities and advanced martial arts skills to battle ruthless criminals in Los Angeles.
Here’s the first episode of season one, posted on YouTube by series co-star Jasmine Hester:
That first season, with five episodes, premiered in November 2017. Season two, with six episodes, is scheduled to launch today, April 2, which is also World Autism Awareness Day.
Both seasons can be binged by Amazon Prime subscribers. Season one is also available, free to everyone, on YouTube. And all 11 episodes can be bought individually on Amazon, for 99 cents SD or $1.99 HD.
- Tulsa Race Massacre, 1921 - May 18, 2021
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021