(Above: ‘Field & Stream.’ Source: YouTube video)
Digital magazine platform company Zinio, in partnership with OTT technology developer Unreel, has launched Zinio TV, a free streamer offering short-form video from such imprints as Popular Science, Field & Stream, Dirt Rider, Outdoor Life and Motorcyclist.
There are 31 magazine channels so far in categories that include entertainment, automotive, food and home, lifestyle and sports.
The company has also released Zinio Pro, a product to help publishers more broadly distribute and monetize content across their own fully branded video streaming service.
For more, visit ZinioTV.
- Ovid Films En Español - January 17, 2020
- Inner City Rugby Drama - January 16, 2020
- Acorn TV Gets ‘Dead Lucky’ - January 16, 2020
- ‘Dead Lands’ Thriller - January 15, 2020
- ‘Little America,’ Big Debut - January 14, 2020
- The History of Gaming - January 14, 2020
- Prime Laughs January 17 - January 13, 2020
- Soon on PBS Masterpiece - January 10, 2020
- Disney+’s ‘Future President’ - January 9, 2020
- Aaron Hernandez Docuseries - January 9, 2020