(Above: ‘Field & Stream.’ Source: YouTube video)
Digital magazine platform company Zinio, in partnership with OTT technology developer Unreel, has launched Zinio TV, a free streamer offering short-form video from such imprints as Popular Science, Field & Stream, Dirt Rider, Outdoor Life and Motorcyclist.
There are 31 magazine channels so far in categories that include entertainment, automotive, food and home, lifestyle and sports.
The company has also released Zinio Pro, a product to help publishers more broadly distribute and monetize content across their own fully branded video streaming service.
For more, visit ZinioTV.
- Pro Bono Court TV - March 27, 2020
- Factory’s Quarantine Comedy - March 27, 2020
- Matthews’ Home Concert - March 26, 2020
- ‘Ozark’ Family Business - March 26, 2020
- Lampooning Woke Culture - March 25, 2020
- Socially Distanced Movies - March 24, 2020
- A Night at the Opera - March 23, 2020
- A Day at the Aquarium - March 23, 2020
- DIY Late-Night Shows - March 20, 2020
- The Misinformation Pandemic - March 19, 2020