(Above: ‘Field & Stream.’ Source: YouTube video)
Digital magazine platform company Zinio, in partnership with OTT technology developer Unreel, has launched Zinio TV, a free streamer offering short-form video from such imprints as Popular Science, Field & Stream, Dirt Rider, Outdoor Life and Motorcyclist.
There are 31 magazine channels so far in categories that include entertainment, automotive, food and home, lifestyle and sports.
The company has also released Zinio Pro, a product to help publishers more broadly distribute and monetize content across their own fully branded video streaming service.
For more, visit ZinioTV.
- Free ‘Robotech’ Binge - July 19, 2019
- More Funny ‘Coffee’ - July 18, 2019
- Sid Caesar On Comedy - July 17, 2019
- Magnolia’s Indie Streamers - July 16, 2019
- Swiss Bank Intrigue - July 16, 2019
- Black and Blue are Back - July 12, 2019
- Frankenstein Mockumentary - July 11, 2019
- Netflix Most Engaging - July 11, 2019
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - July 10, 2019
- ‘Escape the Night’ 4 - July 9, 2019