The Groovie Dance Show launches.
We’ve been awaiting the debut of The Groovie Dance Show since it was first announced in January. The producers promised a “dance party TV show for millennials” that would bring back the vibe of the classic Soul Train (1971-2006). Their website even featured a clock counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds until The Groovie Dance Show’s premiere as a 24/7 channel over Vuuzle TV.
The clock hit zero three days ago, so we tuned in…and found a continuous 16-minute loop of old Soul Train clips!
Good stuff, though: Peaches & Herb’s “Shake Your Groove Thing,” Snoop Dogg’s “Beautiful” and Mariah Carey’s “It’s Like That,” plus a couple of McDonalds’ plugs: “We Love to See You Smile,” “I’m Loving It.”
The Groovie Dance Show’s promised original content will feature the latest dance trends, with dancers featuring clothing from a sister fashion channel, Vuuzle Cozmo.
Those two channels plus Vuuzle Fight Network, make up the free fare from Vuuzle TV, which also offers two subscription packages:
- Best Independent, for $7.99/month, with 16 channels, including Kartoon Fun Time, SheTV and Westerns4U.
- Premium Cable, for $49.99/month, which boasts 56 channels, including the four major broadcast networks, PBS and top cable channels.
To watch The Groovie Dance Show, visit vuuzle.tv/channel/groovie-dance-show.
For info on Vuuzle’s subscription packages, go to vuuzle.tv/offers.
For original Soul Train episodes, visit YouTube.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021