(Above: Rachael Ray. Source: FoodNetwork.com)
Food Network Show Returns With a Facebook Angle
On Monday, Rachael Ray’s long-running 30-Minute Meals returns to Food Network with its first new episodes in seven years. In a binge-style move, the channel will air 30 30-Minute Meals episodes over April’s 30 days. Of course, they’re all…30 minutes long.
Streaming-only viewers can get Food Network over DirecTV Now, Hulu Live, PlayStation Vue, Sling TV and other subscription packages.
But even if you don’t get Food Network, you’ll be able to access the premiere episode of the new 30-Minute Meals and several others for free on Facebook. And, starting today, you can also watch a short-form “companion” series Rachael’s Best of Brooklyn. Here’s the first episode: “Fortina.”
Best of Brooklyn will premiere additional episodes on upcoming Fridays.
Meanwhile, the first new episode of 30-Minute Mealswill be simulcast on Facebook this Monday. Ray will prepare chicken patty parm meatballs at noon ET/PT. But tune in earlier, at 11 am ET, for Facebook Live with Rachael, the first of several such streams that Food Network said will occur throughout the month.
Other episodes of 30-Minute Meals will run commercial-free on Facebook on subsequent Mondays through April 22. Food Network viewers can see a new episode every day at noon.
30-Minute Meals originally ran for 343 episodes from 2001 to 2012.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021