(Above: Harrelson and Costner in ‘The Highwaymen’)
Kevin Costner and Woody Harrelson star in The Highwaymen, a new Netflix film about two former Texas Rangers who brought down the legendary 1930s outlaws Bonnie and Clyde.
The Highwaymen, directed by John Lee Hancock (The Blind Side), also features Kathy Bates as “Ma” Ferguson, the first female governor of Texas, and Emily Brobst and Edward Bossert in the relatively minor roles of Bonnie and Clyde. The movie is streaming now at netflix.com/thehighwaymen.
To get the story from the point of view of the outlaws rather than the detectives, you’ll want to watch – or re-watch – the classic 1967 Bonnie and Clyde, starring Oscar nominees Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty. It can be rented for as low as 99 cents from iTunes, or for $2.99 from other providers.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021