Sinclair Broadcast Group’s Stirr, a free streaming service with linear channels plus on-demand content, has added Law & Crime, a 24/7 channel offering live trials and other programming.
Law & Crime’s gavel-to-gavel coverage of court cases features legal analysis from attorneys and correspondents. Original shows include Daily Debrief with Aaron Keller and Brian Ross Investigates, hosted by the former ABC News chief investigative correspondent.
Former Court TV reporter and ABC News chief legal affairs anchor Dan Abrams created the Law & Crime network.
Stirr, which now has 29 channels, also offers content from 75 Sinclair TV stations, as well as four Sinclair-owned services — Stadium, Comet TV, Charge! and TBD, a millennial-focused channel. Other channels include Buzzr, Cheddar, Dove Channel, NASA TV, Outdoor America, The Pet Collective and World Poker Tour.
- ‘Babies’ Doc on Netflix - February 19, 2020
- Trauma and Drama - February 18, 2020
- ‘Clone Wars’ Conclusion - February 17, 2020
- ‘Cable Girls’ Finale - February 14, 2020
- Feel Good Streamer - February 13, 2020
- Amazon Adds FlixLatino - February 13, 2020
- ‘Loch Ness’ Murder Mystery - February 12, 2020
- Streaming’s Most-Binged Shows - February 11, 2020
- ‘Conners’ Live Primary Show - February 7, 2020
- Magical Siblings on Netflix - February 6, 2020