Sinclair Broadcast Group’s Stirr, a free streaming service with linear channels plus on-demand content, has added Law & Crime, a 24/7 channel offering live trials and other programming.
Law & Crime’s gavel-to-gavel coverage of court cases features legal analysis from attorneys and correspondents. Original shows include Daily Debrief with Aaron Keller and Brian Ross Investigates, hosted by the former ABC News chief investigative correspondent.
Former Court TV reporter and ABC News chief legal affairs anchor Dan Abrams created the Law & Crime network.
Stirr, which now has 29 channels, also offers content from 75 Sinclair TV stations, as well as four Sinclair-owned services — Stadium, Comet TV, Charge! and TBD, a millennial-focused channel. Other channels include Buzzr, Cheddar, Dove Channel, NASA TV, Outdoor America, The Pet Collective and World Poker Tour.
- BET+ Streamer Launches - September 20, 2019
- More ‘Disenchantment’ - September 19, 2019
- ‘Couch Tomatoes’ - September 19, 2019
- NBC’s Peacock Preview - September 18, 2019
- Spy’s Work-Life Balance - September 17, 2019
- Dropout’s ‘Game Changer’ - September 17, 2019
- ‘Two Ferns’ Movie - September 16, 2019
- Burns’ ‘Country Music’ - September 13, 2019
- This Weekend on Netflix - September 12, 2019
- Coming to Apple TV+ - September 11, 2019