(Above: Drew Barrymore in ‘Santa Clarita Diet.’ Source: YouTube video)
Netflix is about to serve up a third course of Santa Clarita Diet.
A 10-episode third season of the cannibal comedy debuts this Friday, March 29.
Husband Joel (Timothy Olyphant) discovers that his wife Sheila (Drew Barrymore) is undead and has developed unusual culinary tastes. Admittedly, this quirk has added spice to what was their rather drab existence in the Los Angeles suburb of Santa Clarita. In the second season, for example, Sheila snacked on a baseball team of neo-Nazis.
In the third season, however, Joel continues to pursue a cure for Sheila. The solution may involve a type of Serbian clam that Sheila ate.
For more, visit Netflix.
- The Real ‘Mister Rogers’ - November 22, 2019
- Streaming ‘Mr. Selfridge’ - November 21, 2019
- A ‘Cyberchase’ Thanksgiving - November 20, 2019
- Two Docs, Two Tragedies - November 19, 2019
- Review: Bingeable ‘Crown’ - November 18, 2019
- Decades’ ‘Batman’ Binge - November 15, 2019
- More People Use TV Antennas - November 15, 2019
- More ‘Cold as Balls’ - November 13, 2019
- Garlin Stand-Up in Chicago - November 12, 2019
- ‘Nunsense’ TV Specials - November 12, 2019