(Above: Drew Barrymore in ‘Santa Clarita Diet.’ Source: YouTube video)
Netflix is about to serve up a third course of Santa Clarita Diet.
A 10-episode third season of the cannibal comedy debuts this Friday, March 29.
Husband Joel (Timothy Olyphant) discovers that his wife Sheila (Drew Barrymore) is undead and has developed unusual culinary tastes. Admittedly, this quirk has added spice to what was their rather drab existence in the Los Angeles suburb of Santa Clarita. In the second season, for example, Sheila snacked on a baseball team of neo-Nazis.
In the third season, however, Joel continues to pursue a cure for Sheila. The solution may involve a type of Serbian clam that Sheila ate.
For more, visit Netflix.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021