(Above: Drew Barrymore in ‘Santa Clarita Diet.’ Source: YouTube video)
Netflix is about to serve up a third course of Santa Clarita Diet.
A 10-episode third season of the cannibal comedy debuts this Friday, March 29.
Husband Joel (Timothy Olyphant) discovers that his wife Sheila (Drew Barrymore) is undead and has developed unusual culinary tastes. Admittedly, this quirk has added spice to what was their rather drab existence in the Los Angeles suburb of Santa Clarita. In the second season, for example, Sheila snacked on a baseball team of neo-Nazis.
In the third season, however, Joel continues to pursue a cure for Sheila. The solution may involve a type of Serbian clam that Sheila ate.
For more, visit Netflix.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021