(Above photo source: T-Mobile Tuesdays)
The Major League Baseball season quietly got underway yesterday in Japan, where the Seattle Mariners have now twice defeated the Oakland A’s. So let’s look at the latest news from MLB.TV, the streaming service that lets you see every out-of-market regular season game live or on demand!
Amazon Prime subscribers can now add on MLB.TV for $24.99 a month or $118.99 annually.
But Prime members with T-Mobile cell phone plans, take note: You – and, indeed, any other T-Mobile subscriber — can get a year of MLB.TV absolutely free!
T-Mobile subscribers can get the freebie starting this coming Tuesday, March 26, at 5 am ET through Monday, April 1, at 11:59 pm. Android users need to sign up via the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and iOS users via the T-Mobile Tuesdays website.
To get MLB.TV through Amazon Prime, visit amazon.com/mlbtv.
If you have neither T-Mobile nor Amazon Prime, you can subscribe to MLB.TV directly at MLB.TV.
T-Mobile noted that its subscribers will also receive free access to the MLB At Bat app (normally $19.99 annually), which includes home and away radio broadcasts, and such features as enhanced pitch tracking.
Amazon boasted that Prime subscribers with Fire TV devices can use its X-Ray feature to access live in-game stats, team and player details, and play-by-play information while they watch.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021