Need even more March Madness?
How about watching players who may be competing in future NCAA tournaments?
The European Youth Basketball League (EYBL) will live-stream three games, including its championship, this weekend. The games, from Pécs, Hungary, can be seen free over Sportscastr, which allows viewers to choose from different audio feeds – or do the audio themselves.
The action kicks off Friday at 1 pm ET when an undefeated non-European team, the NBA Academy Africa, takes on Hungary’s Ratgeber Academy. The NBA Academy team includes Mudiaga Timothy Ighoefe, who will play college ball for Georgetown.
Ratgeber Academy will be in action again Saturday at 11 am, against Italy’s Rimini Crabs.
The championship game will air at noon Sunday.
When you live-stream any of the games, you can choose your audio commentators from a choice of former New York Knick John Wallace, current New York Liberty Head Coach Katie Smith; YouTube personality JRSportBrief or – in Italian — Tomaso Sasdelli, EYBL partner and founder of Basket Eastern Talents. Viewers can also provide their own commentaries so you can choose to listen to any of those as well– if you’re not commenting yourself.
Founded in 1998, the EYBL now comprises 180 teams in five age groups from 32 countries in Europe – plus teams from the NBA Academy Africa.
SportsCastr’s equity partners include the NFL Players Association, former NBA Commissioner David Stern, Syracuse University Head Basketball Coach Jim Boeheim, Washington Redskins tight-end Vernon Davis, and former NBA All-Star Steve Smith.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021