(Above: ‘Young Justice: Outsiders.’ Source: YouTube video)
Want to sample DC Universe’s first three original series — Doom Patrol, Titans and Young Justice: Outsiders? If so, head over to the six-month-old streamer, where the first episodes of each series are now available free, no subscription required. But do it soon, since the freebies will only be offered for a “limited time.”
Doom Patrol, about a team of reluctant outcast superheroes, stars Brendan Fraser as Robotman, Matt Bomer as Negative Man and Timothy Dalton as The Chief.
Titans, a live-action incarnation of DC Comics’ Teen Titans, stars Brenton Thwaites as Dick Grayson (Robin).
Grayson, this time played by Jesse McCartney, is also one of the teen superheroes in the animated Young Justice: Outsiders.
You can subscribe to DC Universe for $7.99 monthly or $74.99 annually. In addition to TV series, the streamer offers movies, comic books, industry news and community chat boards.
- Spirits Network Debuts - July 22, 2019
- Busy July 20 at NASA TV - July 19, 2019
- CONtv + Comics Launches - July 19, 2019
- Tarantino Picks Flicks - July 18, 2019
- Bluprint Free This Week - July 17, 2019
- WTT on Dailymotion - July 17, 2019
- Efron/Kendrick Team-Ups - July 16, 2019
- Supporting Caregivers - July 16, 2019
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019