(Above: ‘Young Justice: Outsiders.’ Source: YouTube video)
Want to sample DC Universe’s first three original series — Doom Patrol, Titans and Young Justice: Outsiders? If so, head over to the six-month-old streamer, where the first episodes of each series are now available free, no subscription required. But do it soon, since the freebies will only be offered for a “limited time.”
Doom Patrol, about a team of reluctant outcast superheroes, stars Brendan Fraser as Robotman, Matt Bomer as Negative Man and Timothy Dalton as The Chief.
Titans, a live-action incarnation of DC Comics’ Teen Titans, stars Brenton Thwaites as Dick Grayson (Robin).
Grayson, this time played by Jesse McCartney, is also one of the teen superheroes in the animated Young Justice: Outsiders.
You can subscribe to DC Universe for $7.99 monthly or $74.99 annually. In addition to TV series, the streamer offers movies, comic books, industry news and community chat boards.
- Dove’s Holiday Classics - November 22, 2019
- Tour the USA Via Music - November 22, 2019
- Interactive ‘Epic Night’ - November 21, 2019
- JellyTelly Begats Minno - November 21, 2019
- ‘Yogi, Guru, Predator’ - November 20, 2019
- ‘Love Dot Com,’ a Romcom - November 20, 2019
- ‘Ghost BFF’ Dark Comedy - November 19, 2019
- Free Sports Expansion - November 19, 2019
- ‘Cheat’ This Thursday - November 18, 2019
- ‘High Castle’ Ends Today - November 15, 2019