(Above: The animated cast of ‘YooHoo to the Rescue.’ Source: Netflix)
Tomorrow, March 15, Netflix will debut YooHoo to the Rescue, an animated children’s show based on the Korean brand YooHoo and Friends.
The 26-episode series features five cute animal friends, denizens of YooTopia, who travel the world helping animals in trouble. The show will include characters based on endangered species (but not on popular chocolate beverages).
Netflix also recently launched a 13-episode second season of the high-octane animated show Larva Island, starring larvae buddies Red and Yellow. Smart and mean Red bullies Yellow, who is not so smart but has a sunny personality. Somehow the two remain friends.
Larva Island is a spinoff of Larva, produced by TUBA Entertainment in South Korea. You can also watch three seasons of that series on Netflix.
- Stream ‘Ford,’ ‘Rogers’ - January 27, 2020
- Mehmed Conquers Netflix - January 24, 2020
- More ‘Mysteries’ on Acorn TV - January 24, 2020
- All Arts’ Holocaust Drama - January 23, 2020
- Hulu Gets More ‘Shrill’ - January 22, 2020
- Netflix’s Last Roundup - January 21, 2020
- ‘AfroPop’ Season 12 - January 20, 2020
- Ovid Films En Español - January 17, 2020
- Inner City Rugby Drama - January 16, 2020
- Acorn TV Gets ‘Dead Lucky’ - January 16, 2020