(Photo source: National Geographic)
Free Solo, this year’s Oscar winner for Best Documentary, is now available to Hulu subscribers.
The film follows climber Alex Honnold on his quest to scale the 3,200-foot El Capitan in Yosemite National Park without ropes or safety gear. It was directed by Elizabeth Chai Vasarhelyi and Jimmy Chin.
Free Solo can also be streamed free by anyone who receives the National Geographic Channel, where the movie debuted ad-free last week.
- Indian Crime & Cricket - March 22, 2019
- Sunday is ‘Playtime’ - March 22, 2019
- Play Ball! - March 21, 2019
- European Youth Hoops - March 21, 2019
- ‘Most Beautiful Thing’ - March 20, 2019
- YouTube Steps Up - March 20, 2019
- Arquette = True Crime - March 19, 2019
- Sleuth Breaks 4th Wall - March 19, 2019
- Schumer’s ‘Growing’ - March 18, 2019
- DC Universe Freebies - March 18, 2019