(Photo source: National Geographic)
Free Solo, this year’s Oscar winner for Best Documentary, is now available to Hulu subscribers.
The film follows climber Alex Honnold on his quest to scale the 3,200-foot El Capitan in Yosemite National Park without ropes or safety gear. It was directed by Elizabeth Chai Vasarhelyi and Jimmy Chin.
Free Solo can also be streamed free by anyone who receives the National Geographic Channel, where the movie debuted ad-free last week.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021