(Above: Christine Baranski in ‘The Good Fight.’ Source: YouTube video)
A third 10-episode season of legal drama The Good Fight premieres Thursday, March 14, on subscription streamer CBS All Access.
The Good Wife spinoff stars Christine Baranski as attorney Diane Lockhart, who was forced out of retirement by financial ruin. She, Maia Rindell (Rose Leslie) and Lucca Quinn (Cush Jumbo) are now lawyers at Reddick, Boseman, & Kolstad, a prestigious African American–owned firm in Chicago. In season two, Lockhart was made a name partner.
Season three will continue to tackle political and social issues grabbed from today’s headlines. Meanwhile, Quinn must balance caring for a new baby with a new romance, and Rindell “finds a new Mephistopheles” in lawyer Roland Blum (Michael Sheen).
The cast also includes Audra McDonald, Sarah Steele, Michael Boatman, Nyambi Nyambi and Delroy Lindo.
CBS All Access offers a $9.99/month, almost commercial-free version, and a $5.99/month plan with ads. For more information, visit CBS All Access.
- Classical Music Contest - March 21, 2019
- Eclectic Indie Streamer - March 20, 2019
- Remastered ‘Farscape’ - March 19, 2019
- Why Streamers Quit - March 19, 2019
- Prime PBS Living - March 18, 2019
- Netflix Adult Animation - March 15, 2019
- Free Arts Telethon - March 14, 2019
- ‘YooHoo to the Rescue’ - March 14, 2019
- Comedy for Cord-Cutters - March 13, 2019
- Before Bond: ‘Manny’ - March 12, 2019