(Above: Christine Baranski in ‘The Good Fight.’ Source: YouTube video)
A third 10-episode season of legal drama The Good Fight premieres Thursday, March 14, on subscription streamer CBS All Access.
The Good Wife spinoff stars Christine Baranski as attorney Diane Lockhart, who was forced out of retirement by financial ruin. She, Maia Rindell (Rose Leslie) and Lucca Quinn (Cush Jumbo) are now lawyers at Reddick, Boseman, & Kolstad, a prestigious African American–owned firm in Chicago. In season two, Lockhart was made a name partner.
Season three will continue to tackle political and social issues grabbed from today’s headlines. Meanwhile, Quinn must balance caring for a new baby with a new romance, and Rindell “finds a new Mephistopheles” in lawyer Roland Blum (Michael Sheen).
The cast also includes Audra McDonald, Sarah Steele, Michael Boatman, Nyambi Nyambi and Delroy Lindo.
CBS All Access offers a $9.99/month, almost commercial-free version, and a $5.99/month plan with ads. For more information, visit CBS All Access.
- Stephen Fry’s ‘Kingdom’ - May 17, 2019
- ‘Yesterday’ Tomorrow - May 16, 2019
- It’s ‘Midsomer’ 24/7 - May 16, 2019
- It’s ‘Fleabag’ Friday - May 15, 2019
- Clooney’s ‘Catch-22’ - May 14, 2019
- Netflix’s ‘Easy’ Over - May 10, 2019
- Parent-Free Zone - May 9, 2019
- Daily Show’s Trump Tour - May 9, 2019
- Poehler’s ‘Wine Country’ - May 8, 2019
- Trump on Tubi - May 7, 2019