(Above: Christine Baranski in ‘The Good Fight.’ Source: YouTube video)
A third 10-episode season of legal drama The Good Fight premieres Thursday, March 14, on subscription streamer CBS All Access.
The Good Wife spinoff stars Christine Baranski as attorney Diane Lockhart, who was forced out of retirement by financial ruin. She, Maia Rindell (Rose Leslie) and Lucca Quinn (Cush Jumbo) are now lawyers at Reddick, Boseman, & Kolstad, a prestigious African American–owned firm in Chicago. In season two, Lockhart was made a name partner.
Season three will continue to tackle political and social issues grabbed from today’s headlines. Meanwhile, Quinn must balance caring for a new baby with a new romance, and Rindell “finds a new Mephistopheles” in lawyer Roland Blum (Michael Sheen).
The cast also includes Audra McDonald, Sarah Steele, Michael Boatman, Nyambi Nyambi and Delroy Lindo.
CBS All Access offers a $9.99/month, almost commercial-free version, and a $5.99/month plan with ads. For more information, visit CBS All Access.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021