(Above: Karlie Kloss, new host of ‘Project Runway.” Source: Bravo video)
Flashing some NBCUniversal synergy, how-to subscription streamer Bluprint will debut two shows this Thursday in conjunction with the return of reality fashion-designer series Project Runway to Bravo:
- Runway Remake, hosted by Mondo Guerra, first-season winner of the Project Runway All Stars spinoff series, will help viewers “learn how to re-create their favorite fashion-forward runway looks at home.” Guest instructors will include Marcy Harriell, actress/seamstress and host of Bluprint’s Suit Up! DIY DC Comics Super Heroes; Jo Gick, master crafter and contestant on NBC’s Making It; and Zoe Hang, designer, illustrator and judge of Bluprint’s Doodle Wars.
- Project Runway Sewing Box, formerly titled Bluprint Sewing Box, will return, offering “all of the tools, patterns and notions” needed for “fashionistas to create their own runway looks.”
In addition, the winner of this season’s Project Runway will get his or her own Bluprint series as part the prize package.
Project Runway spent the past 11 seasons on Lifetime after running on Bravo for its first five. Host Heidi Klum and “mentor” Tim Gunn will not return, however, having departed to develop a new series for Amazon Prime. Their replacements on Project Runway are Karlie Kloss and Christian Siriano respectively.
Season 17 premieres Thursday, March 14, at 8 pm ET on Bravo, which is available on such streamers as DirectTV Now, YouTube TV and Sling in addition to cable/satellite/telco services.
For Klum/Gunn devotees, Hulu subscribers can stream the past eight seasons of Project Runway and the past four seasons of Project Runway All-Stars, the latter series now gone after seven seasons. The first season on Making It, hosted by Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman, is also on Hulu.
- Indian Crime & Cricket - March 22, 2019
- Sunday is ‘Playtime’ - March 22, 2019
- Play Ball! - March 21, 2019
- European Youth Hoops - March 21, 2019
- ‘Most Beautiful Thing’ - March 20, 2019
- YouTube Steps Up - March 20, 2019
- Arquette = True Crime - March 19, 2019
- Sleuth Breaks 4th Wall - March 19, 2019
- Schumer’s ‘Growing’ - March 18, 2019
- DC Universe Freebies - March 18, 2019