(Above: Zane Lamprey. Source: Four Sheets.)
At least they didn’t call it the Booze Channel: Drink TV, a subscription streamer subtitled “Liquid Entertainment,” has launched.
The service boasts hundreds of hours of content grouped into categories ranging from “Cocktails & Spirits,” “Beer” and “Wine” to “Game Shows,” “Drink Docs” and “Comedy.”
Front and center is Zane Lamprey, who previously hosted shows like Three Sheets and Drinking Made Easy on multiple outlets over the past decade,
In DrinkTV’s new Four Sheets, Lamprey finds himself drinking with the locals in six international locales.
Not only has DrinkTV already greenlit a second season of Four Sheets, but Lamprey is also set to host a “late night” talk show, Nightcap with Zane Lamprey, where he’ll drink domestically – location-wise at least. Nightcap will be shot at bars throughout Los Angeles
Four Sheets, meanwhile, already has its own companion talk show on DrinkTV: Between the Sheets, hosted by Drinking Made Easy’s Steve McKenna.
Lamprey isn’t the only proven TV star on DrinkTV. For one, there’s Marc Summers, whom you may have last seen as host of Double Dare, the ‘80s-‘90s kids game show on Nickelodeon. Summers is still immersed in the ‘80s and ’90s, but this time as host of Throwback Trivia, a bar-set game aimed at the age range of his former viewers, but not at their kids.
- RIP Carl Reiner, 98 - June 30, 2020
- Freed Films Fight Racism - June 8, 2020
- Hail the Class of 2020! - May 14, 2020
- ‘Mr. Show’ Returns Tonight - May 13, 2020
- Carlin Tribute Tonight - May 12, 2020
- Guide to Streaming Deals - March 19, 2020
- Where to Stream ‘Parasite’ - February 10, 2020
- First-Class Film Flights - December 20, 2019
- Top Male Nude Scenes ’19 - December 6, 2019
- Best Nude Scenes of 2019 - December 5, 2019