(Above: Zane Lamprey. Source: Four Sheets.)
At least they didn’t call it the Booze Channel: Drink TV, a subscription streamer subtitled “Liquid Entertainment,” has launched.
The service boasts hundreds of hours of content grouped into categories ranging from “Cocktails & Spirits,” “Beer” and “Wine” to “Game Shows,” “Drink Docs” and “Comedy.”
Front and center is Zane Lamprey, who previously hosted shows like Three Sheets and Drinking Made Easy on multiple outlets over the past decade,
In DrinkTV’s new Four Sheets, Lamprey finds himself drinking with the locals in six international locales.
Not only has DrinkTV already greenlit a second season of Four Sheets, but Lamprey is also set to host a “late night” talk show, Nightcap with Zane Lamprey, where he’ll drink domestically – location-wise at least. Nightcap will be shot at bars throughout Los Angeles
Four Sheets, meanwhile, already has its own companion talk show on DrinkTV: Between the Sheets, hosted by Drinking Made Easy’s Steve McKenna.
Lamprey isn’t the only proven TV star on DrinkTV. For one, there’s Marc Summers, whom you may have last seen as host of Double Dare, the ‘80s-‘90s kids game show on Nickelodeon. Summers is still immersed in the ‘80s and ’90s, but this time as host of Throwback Trivia, a bar-set game aimed at the age range of his former viewers, but not at their kids.
- ‘College Bowl,’ Now & Then - June 22, 2021
- Celebrate Dino’s Birthday - June 7, 2021
- Police Satires on Decades - June 3, 2021
- Saluting Josephine Baker - May 28, 2021
- See a Rod Serling Rarity - May 27, 2021
- Halston Biopic on Netflix - May 13, 2021
- French Film Noir Streams - May 3, 2021
- ‘The Best of Bugs Bunny’ - April 30, 2021
- Sleeping with Netflix - April 28, 2021
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Returns - April 27, 2021