(Above: Eleanor Roosevelt on ‘What’s My Line?’ Source: Facebook video)
Buzzr honors International Women’s Day tomorrow, March 8, with a 12-hour marathon of game shows featuring female “risk takers, record breakers and history makers.” The fun starts at 10 am ET.
“Will the real Rosa Parks please stand up?”
Yes, the famed 1950s civil rights activist appears with two imposters in a 1980 episode of To Tell the Truth. See if you can identify her correctly by playing along with the panel tomorrow at 4 pm.
Tomorrow’s primetime lineup will include longtime What’s My Line? panelist Arlene Francis guest-hosting The Price Is Right (1961) at 8 pm, legendary comedian Carol Burnett as a panelist on I’ve Got a Secret (1960) at 8:40 pm, and former first lady turned activist Eleanor Roosevelt as the mystery guest on What’s My Line? (1953) at 9:20 pm. Those 40-minute runtimes mean that Buzzr will show the episodes complete with their original commercials.
Sports greats Wilma Rudolph and Billie Jean King will also show up as What’s My Line? mystery guests during the marathon. Other shows will include Body Language, Match Game, Password Plus, Super Password and Family Feud.
Buzzr has revealed few other specifics about the episodes it’s chosen, except that none of them have been seen previously on the channel. You can check out the full schedule at buzzrtv.com/schedule.
How to Watch Buzzr
Buzzr can be seen free online, or over the air via an antenna hooked up to your TV set
To find your local over-the-air channel, enter your zip code at buzzrtv.com/station_finder.
- ‘Will & Grace’ Returns - October 23, 2019
- A Meeting of Kings - October 22, 2019
- ‘Intelligent Lives’ Doc - October 21, 2019
- Dorothy Stratten Videos - October 18, 2019
- YouTube’s ‘Booktube’ - October 17, 2019
- Facebook’s ‘Limetown’ - October 16, 2019
- An Ad-Supported MHz - October 16, 2019
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019